Three products I am putting to the test



When I started this blog two years ago, I would have never imagined that I would discover and try so many products and brands I didn't know anything about years ago. It is like a new world to me and I am thankful for each and everyone of these lovely bloggers I follow and read daily that recommends new skincare products.

I have been using and testing skincare products for years prior starting this blog and skincare always got me excited, even more than makeup. Makeup makes us feel beautiful and more confident but a healthy looking skin is more important and also, our skin is our largest organ so it needs extra care. 

Today I have three products I am putting to the test and adding to my skincare routine.


Monuskin Firming Fiji Facial Oil

This firming oil was included in the October Look Fantastic box (see what's in the box here) and as soon as I took the pictures for my post, I placed the oil bottle on the 'use them later' shelf (the shelf I put products I am not going to use immediately because I have something similar open and using at the moment). Then, a few days later, I read Shireen's post (say hi to her here, she is amazing) about the oils she is currently using and she reported that this oil is great. I know Shireen has a different type of skin than me (she has dry skin, I have combination/oily) but I trust she will recommend something that really works on mature 30+ skin, so I finished reading her post and went immediately in my room and tried this product.

This oil has a lovely scent of patchouli and rosewood, it is lightweight and it applies beautifully on the skin and absorbs almost immediately. The only thing I don't like is the large opening of the bottle, I have to be very careful when pouring this oil out since I don't want to waste it, it is too precious! It promises to leave you a radiant, soft and firm skin and so far it is keeping its promises.


The SAEM Power Ampoule - Lifting

When I see the words 'lifting', 'firming', 'anti-ageing', 'elasticity' etc in a product, I know I have to have it simply because these words express what my skin needs. This promises to improve wrinkles and smile lines, moisturize and improve skin's elasticity and firmness. This ampoule is applied before serum, only a small amount is needed and massage is required for it to be fully absorbed.

It has a beautiful scent that I really love and even though I bought this a while ago, I only started using it now that the weather is changing and my skin needs more products to beat the cold temperatures.


Bielenda Super Power Anti-age Night Serum

Another anti-ageing treatment I started using this week. It contains 5% Retinol, Vitamin E and Q10 Liposomes ideal for mature skin for the improvement of elasticity and visible reduction of wrinkles. It smoothes and revitilizes skin cells, gives hydration for a younger looking and radiant skin. 

Retinol is a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient that slows the ageing process. It smoothes wrinkles, firms and regenerates the skin.

Vitamin E protects the skin from ageing and deeply moisturizes, revitilizes and strengthens skin. It is known as the vitamin of Youth.

This serum has an oily formula and feels thicker than any other serum I am currently using. It is advised to shake the bottle before using it and only a small amount is needed for the whole face.


Since the weather is getting colder, these products will help maintain hydration and eliminate dry patches. These products will be used in rotation on my night time routine.

I hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon! 



No comments