All black


Hello, hello!! How are you all today? This is the month of wishlists, omg I have so many items I want to buy and also, Christmas is around the corner so everything must be in its place. Things I need to buy for decor, presents, my wishlist is endless. And I started with one of my favourite online stores, Zaful that I always save a few items in my cart and love to see what new items are added in their collections. Plus they have crazy black friday sales.

Black is the colour of winter. I know many of you wear this colour all year but I love bright colours and fun prints for spring and summer and I rarely wear black. But this totally changes usually in November and black clothes make their appearance. A total black look is so chic and timeless. And saves everyone from those days when 'we have nothing to wear' (although our closet is about to explode, you know what I mean), a total black look is a safe option.

But while wearing black clothes, I love to add bright colourful accessories. For fall and winter, a pair of plum boots or a blue bag adds a twist to a dull outfit.


















There are so many options to choose from and I wish I could order all these items. The black sweater vest paired with the ankle boots and the faux leather bag would be an outfit I would definitely wore for every day at the office and the black embroidered cardigan with jeans, a simple black top and black sneakers.

Do you wear black? Is it your fave colour for winter?

I hope you are having a lovely Friday and I will see you soon!







*Disclaimer - since I got asked many times why I post so many wishlists from shops and the clothes I receive, please note that not all clothes I receive are for me. I also order clothes for two friends that cannot afford to buy clothes every season, I find these collabs a great opportunity to help these lovely ladies who I love and respect and it's the least I can do for them. So for every collab, I order one or two items for me (to review here) and the rest for them. xx

*This wishlist is in collaboration with Zaful for the 2017 Zaful Black Friday Sale

No comments