Makeup Revolution Soph X Palette


You need this palette. If you don't own many eyeshadow palettes in your makeup collection like me, then you need this. I've said before that I used to buy eyeshadow palettes with nude and pink shades and I didn't own one with warm shades that would be appropriate for fall, until now.

I've been wanting to buy this palette since the first day I saw it on the website. It is a collaboration with the beautiful and talented SophDoesNails (find her here). 



This palette is the perfect mix of matte and shimmer eyeshadows: 14 matte and 10 shimmery shades to help you create various looks, either this is for a natural makeup look  for daytime or a glamorous night look. The shade range is amazing, she chose a variation of shades such as warm browns, rich golds, rusty oranges and the most beautiful purple eyeshadow I have ever seen, we will see the shades and swatches below.

First of all, how cute is the packaging! Soph designed it herself and she chose beautiful colours, I really love the use of pink and gold, it looks classy and chic. 

Pigmentation is the most important thing you want from an eyeshadow palette. And omg, these shades are so beautiful and they blend like a dream. However, I found that the shimmery shades are more pigmented than the matte ones  and also the lighter shades on the first line could use a little help, especially the two first shades (see picture below for swatches) but they are definitely buildable and you can make them as intense as you want. 

Let's see the shades:







The second row would be my fave with Mixed Berries to be the first shade I swatched and used. A beautiful shimmery purple shade. 

Best thing about this palette? The price! At  £11,20 you cannot go wrong with this palette and it surely looks more expensive. 

You can find the palette here and believe me, if you don't have a similar one in your eyeshadow collection then you need this palette!

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have an amazing weekend and I will see you soon!





No comments