How to wear your summer dresses in fall


With the weather being so bipolar lately, it is difficult for me to decide what to wear each morning before I leave the house. In the morning it's freezing, low temperature and cold breeze but by the time I finish work, the weather is spring-ish, that means that I only need a light top and no jacket or cardigan.

In today's post, I will show you two ways I wear my summer dresses in fall and what to pair them with, to make them appropriate for this season.




I have been wearing this combo a lot, the faux leather leggings are one of my fave and staple piece for fall and winter, since there are like a million ways to wear them and they look good with everything. I wore this floral dress* on top (like a long kimono) and I also added a light black jacket for when it gets chilly.

The dress is maxi and sleeveless and lightweight and I love to wear it with a twist. It will also look amazing paired with jeans, a black top and the dress unbuttoned like a vest.







Another way to wear your summer dresses is this one. This dress* is also sleeveless in a light grey colour and I added a black mid length cardigan on top to keep me warm. I wore this dress to a wedding with some statement jewellery but paired with a cardigan and black boots makes it appropriate to wear at the office.





What is the weather in your country? 
Do you wear your summer clothes in fall too?

Until next time...


*These clothes were given to me for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments