Look Fantastic November 2017 - Ready, Set, Glam


Disclaimer - I received this box yesterday and even though it is out of stock since it is the end of November, I still wanted to write about it and to be honest, the only reason I write this post is for archive purposes. 



I think this is the best beauty box I have ever received from Look Fantastic. If you received it too and you are not so excited as I am, please don't get me wrong but this box includes brands I haven't tried before as Pixi and Murad.

This #LFBEAUTYBOX is filled with party-prep products to guide you through the party season. 

The November box has a total value of over £75, and as always you’ll receive our coveted Beauty magazine, packed full with tips and tricks of the trade from our experienced beauty buffs. Plus, a copy of Elle magazine is included in every box!


In this box you receive:




Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Creme (full size) - full coverage, high impact liquid lipstick that lasts for hours without the need to touch up. The creamy formula goes on smoothly and dries to a beautiful matte finish in a snap! This is a lovely pink nude shade that stays on for long, I tried it yesterday and the only way to remove it from my lips was to used an oil based makeup remover.


Pixi Beauty Glow Booster in White Pearl 12ml - my first Pixi product - can't wait to try it!

Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF30 10ml - prevent sun damage and repair existing environmental damage with this powerful, antioxidant-rich daily moisturiser. Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF30 aids in the improvement of skin elasticity, hydration and skin clarity while Vitamin C helps protect and repair the skin against free radical damage.


Filorga Time Filler Eye Cream 7ml - an innovative treatment that utilises a powerful peptide and a botox-like active ingredient to reveal a smoother, more refined eye contour.

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml - I am also excited to try this product - designed to give you a relaxing and rejuvenating deep sleep, this Deep Sleep Pillow Spray  is sure to become your must-have sleep solution. Formulated with natural oils, this fragrant pillow spray releases relaxing vibes so you inhale calm and exhale your worries.



Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow in Smokey Rose - I haven't heard of this brand before and how cute and original is the packaging? It is a powdery product in a lovely shimmery light blue shade but it arrived in the condition you see above (broken?) and it falls everywhere and creates a mess. I don't know if I am ever going to use it but we'll see.

What do you think of this month's Look Fantastic box? 



No comments