My Current Night Skincare Routine


All women love to have beautiful skin!  We do so many things during the day and we use so many products, but we often forget how important is to take care of our skin at night.
Having a good night skincare routine is more important than day skincare routine because at night our skin replenishes naturally and we get more benefits from our beauty products.  While we sleep, our body repairs cells, rejuvenates itself and we wake up in the morning with a healthier, smoother and glowing face.  Having a good 8th-hour sleep also helps to maintain a healthy body and skin.  



After I wash my face and use a toner, I normally use a face oil to lock in moisture and prepare my skin for any moisturising cream I will use next.  A favourite one is a natural rose oil that I purchased from a local shop that uses only natural ingredients.  I use this oil 3-4 times a week and when I use it I feel my face brighter and smoother in the morning.
Then, I use the Body Farm Anti-wrinkle Eye Serum that is full of vitamins and anti-ageing properties to fight any fine lines around my eyes and prevent wrinkles.  This eye serum has a thin liquid texture which is great for my type of skin, and it disappears as soon as I apply it, which means that my under eye area needs extra moisture.


If I am not using the rose oil as a serum for my face, I use the Loreal Paris Skin Perfection Serum, which is the same that I use for my day routine.  This serum is great for my face, it makes my skin softer and smoother and my pores are minimised.  A great serum is very important at night to boost hydration and to help repair any skin problems.


Eye care is really important at night, and as I mentioned above, using eye products that include vitamins is essential for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and fine lines.  At the moment, I use either the Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream with SPF15, which is a light eye cream that moisturises well the eye area, or when I feel my eyes extra tired and puffy I use the Boots Cucumber Eye Gel.  It is perfect for refreshing the eye area with the cooling properties of the cucumber, but I don't think it does anything in relation to wrinkles or dark circles.  I usually put this eye gel in my fridge for extra coolness and hydration.  


The Sanctuary Spa Night Concentrate contains cocoa butter and pomegranate oil to help skin maintain moisture levels while you sleep.  I have been using this cream for a year now and I love it! It has a lovely and relaxing smell, it is rapidly absorbed and in the morning your skin is softer, fully refreshed and rejuvenated.

So that's is for today, thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

No comments