New dresses I wore this weekend



Summer is here and I am back to my favorite clothing items, dresses. I love them in every form, print and material. My closet is filled with beautiful dresses in every color, length, fabric, print.  I love prints so much, any kind, florals, polka dot, striped, geometric, just give me a beautiful dress and I am yours forever!



This weekend I wore some new floral dresses from the amazing dress collection of Noracora. Flowy and comfortable dresses to wear this spring and summer. I also love the bohemian dresses collection, beautiful colors and fab designs. 

I chose two blue maxi dresses and one pink, I love every single design and I cannot choose a favorite. 

These dresses are so unique and lovely and will be my perfect 'companion' for my summer holidays.





I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it and posing in these lovely dresses and do tell me below in the comments which dress is your favorite!!


No comments