Christmas Wishlist #2



1. Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia -  I wanted to purchase this bronzer months ago, but I never got the chance to do it, mostly because it was always out of stock from the websites that shipped to my country.  I will order it from I-herb or Beauty Joint.


2. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy 908 - this lipstick is a beautiful berry/plum colour, great for fall and winter.  The reviews for the Wet n Wild lipsticks are great, so I decided to purchase few myself, including this shade.  Also, the Sugar Plum Fairy is the perfect dupe for MAC's Rebel lipstick.

3. Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Complex II - this is a great repair serum for fighting signs of ageing and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep.  I have been using the previous version of this serum, I found a great deal on eBay two years ago.  I purchased few samples (7ml) from a european seller and I received a total of 35 ml of this product for a good price.  It is very expensive, (a girl can dream right?) however it is amazing to the skin.  It leaves it smoother and more refreshed than ever and you can see the difference from first use.

4. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - every beauty blogger and all youtubers rave about this overnight mask.  It is excellent for dehydrated skin, you massage it to your face before you sleep and you wake up with a super moisturised fresh skin.

5. Wet 'n' Wild Lip Balm Stain in Red-ioactive - another great lip product from Wet 'n' Wild.  Creamy and soft formula and extra moisturising.  Red-ioactive is a soft red colour, great for everyday use.

6. Dove Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment - as I mentioned before, I love using oils for hair as it gives hair the 'food' it needs, great for dry and split ends, controls the frizz and gives shiny healthy locks.  

7. NYX Tinted Brow Mascara - this brow mascara is great for everyday use, as it defines eyebrows in a natural way.  Great product to use if you are in a hurry and you want a quick make-up. 

So this is my second wishlist of some great products I wish I had (and hopefully I will get)!


Thanks for visiting and Happy Holidays!


No comments