Christian Breton Hyaluronic Acid Argan Serum*


I love serums, they are a part of my skincare routine for the last years and they play a huge part in how my skin looks and feels now that I am approaching the big 4-0! Omg, I swear, it feels like yesterday that I turned 30. 

I was so cool with my age and didn't bother turning 30 at all but now, yes it bothers me so much. My wrinkles look deeper and I discover a new one every now and then and I wish I could turn back time and go to the carefree years of my 20s.



Back to the serums, I was kindly sent the Christian Breton Hyaluronic Acid Argan Serum* to try and I have been using it for over a month now. I have been trying several products from this brand and I have only great things to say, every single product I tried from Christian Breton is lovely.

This serum is specially designed for all women who have a busy schedule and are left with dull and tired skin by the end of the day. It promises to fight signs of ageing and leave a perfectly hydrated and radiant skin. 

And yes, it does leave my skin hydrated, soft, plump and radiant.

Active ingredients include argan extract, filled with Omega 6 that strengthens fragile skin and Hyaluronic Acid that boosts moisture and refreshed even the most dehydrated skin. Formulated for all skin types, this hydrating serum instantly infuses skin with optimal hydration to plump up fine lines and wrinkles, minimising their appearance.

The consistency of this serum is thick, looks like a moisturizing cream but it absorbs within seconds. I massage it for a couple of seconds and leave it to do its magic.



The only problem I have with this product, is the packaging. Due to the fact that this is a thick formula, a dropper isn't the best idea since it picks so little and I have to use it again and again to pick only a few drops of this amazing product. A pump would work better in my opinion and easier to use.

It comes in a luxurious glass bottle of 30ml and retails for 53,00€.


Have you tried anything from Christian Breton? If you haven't tried anything yet, I  recommend trying the BB cream and the Liftox eye serum, both amazing products!!

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon!


*PR products

No comments