L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Concealer


Concealer is probably the one beauty product that I run out of more easily than any other products.  I always use a concealer and even in days when I am not putting any make-up on, I definitely use a product to brighten my under eye area.  



I purchased two of the famous LA Girl Pro Conceal products recently.  I read about these concealers everywhere at the moment, they are very popular on the blogosphere and I decided to try them myself.  The first one I ordered, I choose the wrong colour (too dark) but I intend to use it as a bronzer in the summer.  The second shade arrived two weeks ago, and it is definitely better than the first one, it suits my skin better.


I am very pleased with the performance of these, and now I have them on my hands, I understand what all the fuss it all about: 
♥ Easy to use
♥ Good packaging
♥ Thick product
♥ Good pigmentation
♥ Gives natural coverage
♥ Blends nicely
♥ Not heavy on the face
♥ Stays on the face for hours

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts about it?
♥ 

No comments