What lipstick are you wearing on Valentines Day?


Happy Valentine's Day ladies! How is your day so far? Mine is good, I look forward to our dinner tonight in which I will wear my favourite dress and a lovely pink lipstick! Here I have a few recommendations if you decide to wear pink lips for this special day instead of the traditional red!



 Essence #13 Like A Princess - This lipstick is from the Essence Sheer & Shine Lipsticks and it is a gorgeous fuchsia pink, great for Valentine's day! You can read the review of this one here.


NYC Expert Last Lipcolor in Air Kiss - This is a new addition to my lipstick collection.  It is the loveliest pink shade that I own at the moment, it is a rich intense pink colour with a creamy formula and a satin finish on the lips.


 Beauty Line Cosmetics #302 - This lipstick is an old of mine, but a favourite!  I usually have this on my lips in summer, looks gorgeous with a tan and it is creamy and fully pigmented.


Wet n Wild Mauve Outta Here - Wet n Wild has some great shades with the greatest pigmentation I have ever seen in  lipsticks and this one is a mauve/pink shade, very rich colour and longlasting.


L.A. Girl Lipstick in Devoted - Last but not least, the L.A. Girl Lipstick in Devoted.  This lipstick is super creamy and very soft when applied, the colour is dark pink, however it looks lighter on the tube. Great colour to wear on Valentine's Day or a night out with your friends!

So these are some pink lipsticks for Valentine's Day! What lipstick are you wearing tonight?

No comments