Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain



Eventhough some products are not new in the market, I like to try them and add them to my collection.  Wet n Wild is slowly becoming one of my favourite brands,
and offers a huge selection of products.  The Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain Lip Colour are the new addition to my lipstick collection. I purchased two shades, Red-Ioactive and Made you Pink.


These babies are super moisturising and feel nice when applied on the lips. They leave a nice and rich colour with a little bit of gloss, which I really like.  I have been obsessed with matte (drier) lipsticks all winter and these two feel so nice on the lips that I don't want to go back to the matte lipsticks I own at the moment. However, these are not longlasting, but when they fade away, they leave a lighter colour of the original on the lips.  I love the packaging, it is sleek and elegant and the cap clicks when you close it, making it sure that it will stay on. Bonus!


I purchased these for $3.50 each from Beauty Joint and I am very pleased.  Great pigmentation, glossy finish, easy to apply and great packaging! Have you tried these?


No comments