Valentine's Wishlist



Love is in the air! February is the month of love and because I am such a romantic person, I get all excited seeing all these red and pink hearts everywhere, chocolates and flowers, pink heart balloons outside the florist's shops and heart-shaped cards to wish your loved one a happy day.
 
Of course, I believe that we must celebrate our love every day, not only on Valentine's Day.  We much cherish and love the other person, respect him/her, and spend quality time together.
Here I have a list of few things I would like to receive for Valentine's Day (Mike are you reading this?) and ideas to help you choose the perfect gift! 

Red dress / Black Leather Sandals / Red Lipstick /
Grey Tassel Handbag / Essence Nail Polish /  
Black White Dress / Rose Quartz Necklace

What's in your Valentine's Wishlist? And what is the best gift you have ever received?

No comments