Beauty Haul ♥6 - Part 1


Finally! My order from Beauty Joint is here!! Hurrayy! I ordered these things almost a month ago, and I was so anxious to receive it, I thought my package got lost in the mail.  But my order is here now and today I will share with you what I purchased.
However, I will split the post in two, as I don't want it to be too long! So let's see what I got!


E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia


Great creamy bronzer for everyday use, this combination of blush and bronzer is an affordable one if you don't want to spend much money on a bronzer.  The packaging is good, ideal for travel or if you want to carry it in your bag to re-apply during the day.  I honestly purchased this product for the bronzer, no so much for the blush, as I find it difficult to get a good bronzer that does not wash my face out or does not look orange when applied. And I think I found it!  ($3.99)


E.L.F. Essential Blush in Coy


This blush looked better in the picture than in real life, but I purchased it for $1.99 so I cannot complain! The pigmentation is ok and Coy is a mauve colour, if it is too dark for my face I may use it as a bronzer.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Rose-bud


I discovered these lipsticks recently and I fell in love with them, they are so pigmented and very longlasting.  I made a review on the Sugar Plum Fairy here, which is currently my favourite.  I am really impressed with their performance so I decided to purchase more.  The Rose-bud shade is a pinkish/coral shade, great for everyday and I think that I will wear it mostly in spring and summer, these days I am so obsessed with plum and dark red shades, so I will have to put this aside until the sun is shining and the weather is warmer.  Lovely colour and great pigmentation. ($2.75)

Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here


The Mauve Outta Here shade is lighter in reality than the pictures I saw while searching for reviews (I always read a ton of reviews before purchasing a product) but I don't mind as I think that it suits me better.  It is a light mauve shade but I expected it to be more purple than it actually is.  However, I don't love it but I like it enough to wear it everyday at the office. ($2.75)



I will swatch these two lipsticks in another post, I want to swatch all lipsticks that I purchased from Beauty Joint, so stay tuned for another post soon!

Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain in Red-ioactive


After a successful purchase of the Jordana Lip Balm Stains, I decided to try the Wet n Wild Lip Balm Stains as well.  The Red-ioactive shade is a pinkish red colour, not very intense though, applies nicely on the lips, I really like it.  I don't know if it is longlasting or not, I will have to try it first. The packaging is almost the same as the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains, very glamorous and elegant! ($3.50)


E.L.F. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon


I know, I know, everyone was raving about this product last year, so what am I doing purchasing this product in 2016? Unfortunately, the official E.L.F. website does not ship to my country, in I-Herb this is out of stock, so I was really disappointed as I really wanted to try it out.  Then I decided to place an order from Beauty Joint and there you are, I finally have it! This is a nice highlighter in a light pink colour that smells g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s, like sweet lemonade! ($1.49)


L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Medium Beige

This concealer claims to cover dark circles, camouflage skin imperfections and minimise fine lines.  The coverage is good, but the colour is wrong.  It is too dark for me, fortunately I ordered another one in classic ivory, I hope that it suits better my skin.

So this is the first part of this haul, I will upload the second part soon!

No comments