Currently obsessing...


...over Coloupop products. I mean, wow! Eveything I tried so far has been great, no disappointments here. Their lipstick formula is amazing and they have a ton of shades available in their collection.

I placed my first order last year and I placed another one a few months ago. My order included a few liquid lipsticks and lippie stix and also a couple of eyeshadows that I have been playing with lately.

Here are some of the products I have been obsessing over...




Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows - I am so impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows. They are creamy, soft and blend like a dream. And for $5 each, yes they are a dream!

The quality is one of the best I tried, they last all day without creasing or falling and they come in a huge variety of shades.

Cornelius is a matte warm caramel shade.

Bandit is a warm brown with satin finish. Great to create an intense brown smokey eye.

Crimper is a soft glittery gold shade that can be used on its own or on top of other shades.




Kennedy is a beautiful warm peach with a satin finish. I have been using this shade a lot together with Crimper, these two shades look amazing together.

Party of Five is a light peach colour that I received for free when I placed my huge order and I remember Colourpop was giving away free shades with the order of a specific amount.




Never Been Kissed Super Shock Blush - a beautiful coral peach matte shade that looks amazing on and has a lovely creamy formula. It got a little dry and I notice this happen with my other blushes from Colourpop but it's still wearable. 



Last but not least, these two gorgeous lipsticks that I plan to wear more this season. 

Bossy is described as a classic red with blue undertones and matte finish. It is a bright red shade and I didn't think the colour was going to be that intense when I ordered it, I was scared to put it on my lips but I am excited to say that it looks so beautiful on me. I have worn this lipstick to a couple of wedding last year and it's a winner for me, such a classic red.

Mirror Mirror is a stunning dark fuchsia shade, I think this is my fave shade from all the Colourpop shades I bought, it looks stunning on.



Have you tried Colourpop? What are your fave products?

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon!!

No comments