Ditch the foundation - what I have been using


It's been a long time since I bought a foundation. I have been using BB and CC creams for light to medium coverage and because I prefer a natural looking face for every day use at work. I was never a fan of high coverage foundations and these two products are what I have been using lately.



Christian Breton BB Cream* - Works as a perfect base and doesn't feel heavy at all. It comes in two shades, light and medium and I received medium which is the perfect shade for me.

This BB Cream is lightweight and hydrates the skin, giving a natural matte looking finish. My skin is combination to oily and this cream lasts all day on me, from 6am until 5pm which is amazing, anything for a product that doesn't make my already oily skin look greasy and shiny.

This BB Cream has a powerful and unique formula with:

♥ Pomegranate extract: great antioxidant. This is an excellent anti-aging ingredient.

♥Hyaluronic acid: excellent anti-wrinkle ingredient. It promotes the natural growth of new skin cells and hydrates skin deep.

♥ Allantoin: helps regenerate skin's tissues.


Youthlab Cosmetics CC cream - this CC cream is one of those products that you get excited to use every morning. Do you ever get that feeling? It offers amazing coverage, one of the best I have ever met in a cream and by using this cream, I successfully replaced all my foundations that usually feel heavy on my skin.

This cream has the thickest texture that I ever tried in a BB or CC cream and I love the fact that I only need a small amount. This cream moisturizes my skin, gives medium/high coverage and regulates sebum. After a few minutes of application, this cream is completely matte on my skin which I really like, since I almost never use a setting powder. It leaves skin feeling fresh and the medium coverage is perfect for every day use.

This is my second tube, I was sent the first tube from Youthlab Cosmetics to try last year and I re-purchased it this year. The coverage it gives me is amazing.



Are you using any BB or CC creams?

What is your favourite and what do you recommend to try next?

Happy Saturday!!! We made it to the weekend yayy!!! :)



*PR products

No comments