A blazer and a sweater


And this was my outfit for last Monday and also Thursday, with the exception of changing my bottoms, on Monday I wore black trousers and high heels, on Thursday I wore jeans and sneakers.

I know that wearing the same outfit twice in a week is ''forbidden'' in the fashion world but let's face it, once you love a combo so much, you need to wear it again and again.

I always loved pairing pink with grey and this is what I did with this outfit.



I received this pink blazer* a week ago from SheIn and even though it is a spring color, I was able to wear it this time of the year since the weather hasn't changed dramatically and I plan to wear it even more and pairing it with items I already have in my closet. I love pink and I don't own a pink blazer in my collection, that is the reason I chose this one and in my opinion, it can be worn all seasons with the right accessories.





The grey sweater* is thick and it has a high neck and a lovely detail at the front. It is a beautiful light grey color and looks great with jeans and leggins. I ordered a size medium since I like my sweaters to be oversized. Doesn't it look great with jeans?





      Pink blazer*                     Grey sweater




Shop from Shein and use code panayiotava20 to receive 20% discount on any purchase.

*PR Products

No comments