Look Fantastic Beauty Box - June 2016


I am so excited for this post today, cause I received my first beauty subscription box.  Do you believe it? How behind am I on this haha? Well, I live in a small island where sharks are all over the sea and no ships are brave enough to come any closer! Just kidding! But half of this is true, we are so behind in beauty releases and we usually get new products six months or even a year after a product has launched! Great isn't it? (insert angry emoji).



This is the LookFantastic June 2016 box. I ordered it because it is one of the few subscription boxes that offer worldwide delivery. I got this one for €19.95 which is a decent price for a beauty box (I think).   I know that I am late in reviewing this box as the new July box is out, but unfortunately, I received it a week ago which made it almost a month to arrive. So let's see what's in the box!


Mr Blanc Teeth Whitening Strips
These whitening strips are peroxide-free and clinically proven to whiten and brighten the teeth.  Each flexible strip is coated with a whitening gel and fits perfectly to the contour of our teeth. There is a strip available for the upper teeth and one for the lower teeth.



Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream
This luxury cream is formulated to care for the most delicate part of our face: our eyes.  This cream is formulated with three Caudalie patents and it is supposed to improve dark circles, wrinkles, minimize puffiness and dullness and leave the eye area looking fresh and young.



Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturiser
This moisturizing cream is suitable for all skin types and it is very light cream.  It is a blend of rosehip oil and sweet almond the hydrates the skin, leaving it smooth soft and supple.  It is the perfect base for makeup because it is fast-absorbing and ultra-lightweight.



TanOrganic Self Tan Oil
This oil will give you a natural tan that will last up to 4 days and will moisture the skin giving a healthy glow.  This has no oily effect and will no transfer, which is really important. I am so anxious to try this!


Dead Sea Spa Magic BB Cream
I am a huge fan of BB creams especially in spring and summer and I haven't used a foundation in months! So I was really excited when I received this BB cream in the box.  This cream is supposed to give you a flawless natural looking complexion concealing imperfections and provide skin with anti-ageing properties.  Also, this BB cream provides SPF15.



Cowshed Moisturising Hand Cream
Another hand cream to add to my collection, yayy! This hand cream replenishes moisture, gives a fresh scent and absorbs quickly. Contains no parabens, SLS or petrochemicals. It is 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals! Bonus!



Korres Basil Lemon Shower Gel
Last but not least the Korres Basil Lemon Shower Gel.  Reading only the name of this product makes you imagine how beautiful the scent is and how refreshing! This product cleanses the skin and gives long lasting moisture.  


I am overall pleased with my first subscription box.  However, I don't think that I will order another one soon, at least from this brand.  The products are great but I think I expected more (!) than a shower gel and a hand cream.

Have you ever tried the Look Fantastic Beauty Box? What are your thoughts?

34 comments

  1. Ahhh such a nice review, thanks for sharing! Stay awesome! :)


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where abouts do you live then hha? Really want to try those teeth whitening strips!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's your first beauty box?! SO exciting. Can't wait to hear what you think! Lovely photos xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great post...and thanks for sharing! xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Korres and Caudalie. Two great brands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to get the beauty boxes and find them hit and miss so stopped getting them. This one looks okay you got a couple of really nice products. I've had some really great boxes from Look Fantastic before. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find beauty boxes are a bit blah like that. I am currently getting birch box which has been good and the bblogger box which I really recommend.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo this looks like such a good little box! I really want to try the teeth whiting strips, such a good way to try out things :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some pretty awesome products here, girlie, thanks so much for sharing!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can understand why you were hoping for more, but at least all the brands featured in this box are exciting! I used some body products from Cowshed a long time ago and I really liked it.

    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personally think it's a pretty good box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had GlossyBox and Birchbox subscriptions a while back but never found anything I would use in them so I stopped. This one looks like it has a wonderful range of products in - I'm very curious about that tanning oil! x

    Viva Epernay | £100 Asos Voucher Giveaway! | Vote For Me - Beauty Blogging Awards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha you are not alone here, I actually have never tried a beauty box :D But this one looks pretty good, I would definitely be interested in the Caudalie Eye Cream

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get new self tanner and I love that product you got :) Let me know if you liked it after using it for a while in future :) And I pretty much love everything else you got ^^

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The whitening strips and eye cream look fantastic, but I agree, for the price you might expect more of a mix or some more full size products :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I have wanted to try a beauty box for ages but I guess I would prefer to spend my money on products that I know I will like instead of risking it with buying a box of mystery products! However this box sounds so good! You got a great selection of products! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This box actually looks quite nice! Personally, I don't really like subscription boxes. I used to be with Glossybox for a while but eventually got fed up with mini sized products and getting all sorts of stuff I did not want. It's just very hit and miss, isn't it! x x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I personally prefer makeup over skincare in my subscription boxes but it's so much fun to get them though! I have never tried Lookfantastic boxes but it has definitely come under my radar.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to try a beauty box; this one looks good. I'm interested in the tanning oil!
    Great post :)
    Beth x
    Beth Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've still never got a subscription box but i love love loooooove reading these sorts of posts! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! I'm really thinking to order a beauty box like this! I love pampering myself and all these products look so nice! Thanks for sharing!


    Vanessa, xo!

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really great products in there.

    xoxo

    Flowery

    BEAUTYNATURE

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't tried a beauty box in so long simply because I found that I was just collecting a ton of samples and rarely using them up. There's some great brands in this box, but personally I would rather put the money towards a full sized item that I really wanted instead x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  24. As a blogger I love the idea of beauty boxes. I have tried so many samples that I probably wouldn't have bought myself that I ended up loving.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great products you got there girl, I love the idea of beauty box I think I need to subscribe for one :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice review.
    thanks for sharing

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That basil lemon shower gel must smell fantastic.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so behind also! I have yet to subscribe to a monthly beauty box. After seeing these awesome looking products I will definitely have to give it a go :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many treats in a box!! Heaven!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've been wanting to subscribe to a beauty box for ages, this one looks great! x

    Amy | Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've never subscribed to a beauty box, but this one seems beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    xx Katerina
    http://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have yet to get on this beauty subscription box trend! NZ needs to pick up its game with these beauty sub boxes because I would love to get something like this in the mail every month!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete