KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream


Eye cream is a product that I usually neglect and don't use consistently.  And that is because I don't actually deal with a problem regarding wrinkles, dark circles or dryness around eye area.  In the morning I never use an eye cream, I don't have time for that, but I try my best to use one at night. Some nights I succeed, some I don't. 



I've been using Korres products for years now. If you are not familiar with the brand, Korres is a greek company that uses mostly natural and organic ingredients. I have been faithful to their sun care products since the day I discovered them and I buy one every summer.  


This eye cream is supposed to work against deep wrinkles and lines around eyes, but as I previously mentioned, I don't have deep wrinkles, only some fine lines at the crow's feet that need some attention.  It is absorbed easily when applied and it gives a refreshing hydrating sensation.  The scent of this cream is strong; you can recognise the scent of pines and wood but I really like it cause it gives a feeling of freshness when applied. 

But you have to be careful when you apply this in case it goes into your eyes cause it will burn your eyes so so bad. Oh yes, believe me, I never felt my eyes hurting so much after using this cream and got it by accident in my lid. But after this accident, I am always very careful and I am glad it didn't happen again.



On the pros side, I think that this eye cream made my skin tighter and I noticed that in the morning it looks brighter and firmer. Nothing happened for my tiny wrinkles yet but I will finish it and I hope it minimizes my fine lines too. This is a 93% natural product. The black pine contributes to skin's elasticity and resistance against wrinkles. 

Also, I really like the packaging. The pump gives you the tiniest product (please see the picture above) which is really important as you only need a tiny amount to apply in the eye area. So no waste of the product here.

Have you tried the Korres product? What is your favourite?

I hope you are having a great week, see you soon!

21 comments

  1. I haven't tried any Korres products and I am so bad at remembering to apply eye cream, this sounds great as long as you don't accidentally get it in your eye. Great review, thanks for sharing x

    AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just the same: I don't have any issue with my eye areas so I sometimes find it hard to know what to use or even just to remind using some eye treatments! Korres is definitely a brand I need to explore more!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'tried the black pine daily cream by Korres and it's great.It gives me deep moisture and my skin just love this product!
    http://lenartlover.blogspot.gr/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice! I love Korres!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like this is a great brand. I need to check out their products.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting product! Sounds great, thanks for sharing your review :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried a serum from Korres before and it did nothing for my skin and I haven't tried any other skincare from them since. I did try their butter cheeks and mascaras in the past and love them but I believe they stopped making makeup? Shame because the makeup is brilliant.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds lovely! Hope your eye wasn't burning for too long haha

    Hannah | Whoops It's Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm yet to find an effective eye cream so this sounds like a good option! Shame it stings your eyes so badly, as it should be catered to be more gentle in that sense x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness. So sorry it stung your eyes! I've definitely struggled with getting products in my eyes too!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful to you for such a great review. i cannot wait to try this.
    Outfit Ideas | What to Wear to a Concert

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fingers crossed then that in the end it will also tackle fine lines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great honest review - love that you said that it burns if it gets in your eyes and warned us! I haven't tried Korres's products yet! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds good and I really like the packaging. Great post. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anything that burns my eyes will never go near my eyes. It means it is not meant for such sensitives. :((
    Angie
    www.chocolateandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Korres. This sounds lovely.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eye cream isn't a product I would normally use, but maybe I'll give this one a go!

    http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too often neglect eye cream, but the plumping effect of this one intrigues me!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. 93% natural is a really big enticing tag. But I wonder how effective it is on dark circles. I have crazy darkness and I need products that will help me lighten them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am always looking for a good eye cream, because they tend to be the one skincare product that I'm never impressed by. This one sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete