Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture Leave-In Conditioner


Summer is the season where I take care of my hair more than any other season. I love summer and hot sunny days, but the heat and the sun can be so damaging to our face and hair. Also, spending time at the beach and/or maybe at the pool can be catastrophic, that is why I use so many hair products. 


I love using leave-in conditioner sprays; they leave my hair soft and don't weigh them down and give something extra  in relation to moisture.  My hair is thick and very frizzy and during summer, I struggle so much to detangle my hair due to the fact that almost every day, I have my hair in a bun. You cannot beat the heat with freshly blow-dried hair, I just can't. So a bun it is.


I use this product on dry, second-day hair, to detangle it before styling and to give hair this amazing scent. Omg, the scent of this product is unbelievable. Something fresh and fruity comes out of the bottle as soon as this spray is out. This leave-in conditioner is lightweight, does not make my hair greasier than it already is, and sometimes I love to spray it on my roots after blow-dry, to leave it smelling so yummy. I tell you, if you haven't tried an Aussie product, you are missing out on the scent.


I look forward to trying and testing more Aussie products. I am very pleased with this one and I am so glad that I discovered it. 

Have you tried any products from Aussie?

12 comments

  1. This product is gorgeous, I love it. You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussie stuff is just so good! I love the leave in conditioners, its a lifesaver for me, but have never tried this one so will need to pick it up next time I am in boots :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try out a new leave-in conditioner. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Λατρεύω το άρωμα τους!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this review! I have tried a few things from Aussie but not this particular range. I think I tried a shampoo & conditioner from their Take The Heat range and I wasn't too impressed, but perhaps it just wasn't right for my hair type. I've been on the lookout for a new leave in conditioner though, and this one sounds pretty amazing and I like that it's also lightweight. :) <3 I will deffo be checking this out so thank you for sharing! Kisses. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Παρα πολυ ωραια τα προϊοντα της Aussie :) Αν θες ρίξε μια ματια στο blog μου http://evaeatstheapple1994.blogspot.gr/ και ελπιζω να τα πουμε και εκει :) Φιλιά <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This product sounds right up my street! Thanks for the review, I am going to purchase this soon! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Aussie products smell A M A Z I N G. Sounds like a great product all round!
    Hannah | Whoops It's Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried this brand and I don't know if it is avaiable in Italy ! I'll check it xxx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't have aussie products in my country. It is very hot where I live and I havent been a good friend to my hair haha!

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Mum swears by this product and I've liked their curling sprays in the past, so I'll have to finally give this a try!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the sound of this! I don't think I have ever tried an Aussie hair product before, I feel like I have been missing out now! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete