Sun, beach, dress


Raise your hands if you started getting ready for summer!!! (raising both hands and feet)!
After clearing out my closet and throwing away clothes I don't need, don't fit or don't like anymore, it's time to do some shopping and add a few pieces for summer. Since last year, I have been loving the off-shoulder trend and I think I will continue to wear off-shoulder tops and dresses this year too, it's so feminine and classy.

I also love other trends such as gingham and pompoms, oh I love pompoms on clothes and accessories so much. And this post is about dresses, I told you before that in summer I mostly wear dresses every day, they are so easy to put on and go and not think about it, you know? I also added a few tops I would love to wear with my jeans and later on with my denim shorts.

Below I have some recommendations that fit perfectly in my wardrobe and style and I will share my favourite picks for dresses and tops. I think I over-did it, I picked way too many pieces but honestly, I want everything, I cannot decide between them so my apologies if this post is too long for you.






















5 Coffee Queen T-shirt  6  Watermelon Print Top  7  Black & White Gingham Top 8 Floral Print Lace Top 

Do you see anything you like? Are you planning on purchasing anything this season??

*This post is in collaboration with SheIn.


No comments