Technic Mega Bronze Quad Palette


I discovered Technic cosmetics last year and I recently purchased three of their amazing highlighters. If you haven't checked these highlighters out, you really should. They are pigmented and affordable and I also purchased the pink sparkle highlighter as well that was released this month and was featured in the Technic instagram account. A girl needs some sparkle in her life!!


Two weeks ago, I was visiting my parents and I went shopping with my mum and I purchased the Technic Mega Bronze Quad which is in fact a bronzing palette.

The size of this palette is huge and consists of 4 lovely shades; three shades for contouring and one highlighter. In the pan, all shades look like they have some glitter in it but let me explain what I mean when I say glitter. When I first purchased this palette, the surface of the shades had glitter in it but once you put the brush in it, the glitter is gone, it's just in the surface. When applied, only a slight shimmer is transfered to the skin and gives a matte result. So don't worry if you don't like shimmery products on your face, this one will give you a lovely matte finish. Two weeks later and using this palette every day, there is no glitter in it, it is completely matte.



Great pigmentation

Beautiful shades

Contouring, bronzing and 
highlighting in one palette

Darker shade will look beautiful 
with a summer tan

Blend easily

Give a nice glow 

Natural sunkissed look


I have been using this palette since the day I purchased it and I have been using mostly the three lighter shades, the darker one is still too dark for me but will look amazing in summer when I have a tan. But for now, it's too dark. Pigmentation is great but there is a small fallout since the shades are powdery but they apply nicely on the cheeks and only a small amount is needed. The highlighter isn't that intense, it gives a natural look without overdoing it which is great to use every day.

I am really pleased with this palette considering the affordable price and I am impressed once again with the Technic products, I also highly recommend the Technic highlighters, they are a must and you pay so little and get an amazing product.

No comments