Need firmer and smoother skin? Try the Rosa Pretiosa Natural Rejuvenating Serum from Natural Cosmetic


When it comes to skincare, I like to incorporate a large amount of products to my daily routine. And I tried almost everything; creams, serums, essences, toners, oils, the list is endless and from the minute you start taking care of your skin and have a regular routine, you are hooked.

 I started using natural products not long ago and also products with rose extracts and rose water. Rose water is extremely beneficial to our skin. I wrote a post on rose water and ways to use it in the daily skincare routine and the main characteristics of rose water is the fact that it hydrates and revitalizes skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and also has anti-bacterial properties, great for acne prone skin since it helps clean pores.



I have been using and testing the Rosa Pretiosa Natural Rejuvenating Serum* from Natural Cosmetics for over a month now and I use it mostly at night. I can be also used daily prior using a moisturising cream and it makes a perfect base.

The ingredients include 
Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum Xanthan Gum.

This serum is rich in biologically active substances that restore skin, making it smoother and firmer and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This product comes in the form of an ampoule (10ml) and usually one ampoule is enough for 5-6 uses. 



After washing and cleansing my face, I apply a few drops of the serum and massage it all over my face. After the recommendation of Mr. Demetris which is the head advisor of the natural cosmetics shop, I also use it once a week as a mask and I apply half the ampoule and leave it on my skin for 5 minutes without making any facial expressions. 

The consistency of this serum is extremely light, feels like water and it is so refreshing when you apply it.  I've seen results from the first use. My skin looks and feels firmer, you can feel that something is pulling your skin from the inside, but not in a creepy way, it's like you've been exercising and your muscles are tight (god, I am useless in describing things haha) and my skin also feels smoother and brighter. The girls in my office made comments on how my skin looks the last couple of weeks and asking me what I products I use. I've seen amazing results on my face the last month and it's a combination of products I use, including this serum. My skin feels and looks amazing.

This serum is suitable for oily or irritated and acne prone skins that cannot use oil-containing products. So far I used two ampules that lasted me a month so I have four more ampules to use. 

You can find more information about the Natural Cosmetic products here. Have you tried anything from this brand?


*I was given this product for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.


No comments