Sunday is for relaxation


Keep Calm and relax, it's Sunday!

Sunday is my second favourite day of the week, I love Saturdays best but I always do household, blogging or run errands and usually I don't find time to relax and have some 'me' time. So I promised myself I would have a whole day to relax and do nothing (besides preparing lunch and dinner) and I found many ways to do that.

So these are the best ways to relax on a Sunday.

As soon as you wake up, take a long walk around the block. It is so important to exercise and first thing in the morning it the best time. This will clear your mind, it will wake you up and it's the best start of your day.  If you have more time, do some exercises as well or stretching to help your muscles to wake up and improve circulation. You will have so much energy later, you won't believe it.

Stay at home, sleep more and do absolutely nothing. I love when I have no plans for Sundays and I get to stay at home. Either laying in bed in front of the tv, watching tv-shows or movies or having breakfast and relax and sleeping again, do what makes you happy and find time to chill and unwind.

Read a nice book. I haven't done any 2017 resolutions but one of the things I want to do this year, is to read more books. As I am busy during the week, Sundays are perfect for making a fresh lemonade or a cup of tea (or coffee for coffee lovers), sitting at my porch and reading a nice book. It doesn't get better than this!

Pop a face mask. I really really love to use a sheet mask every Sunday, I love that it is fuss free, I apply it and chill and after 30 minutes I discard it and enjoy my fresh face. And also, I love to use a serum or oil and massage it all over my face and neck for 2-3 minutes and prepare my skin for the start of a new (and stressful) week.

Hope you are having an amazing Sunday and I will see you soon! 

No comments