Spring lipsticks - What I've been wearing lately


Spring is the time when we change our wardrobe, put away our boots and coats and start wearing coral nails and pink lipsticks!!! Yayy! My second favourite time of the year! Today I have five of the lipsticks I am using all the time and loving for everyday use. So let's see!

L'oreal Glam Matte Lipcolor - Coral Denimista
This baby has a label saying ''Intense Matte Gloss'' on but it's more like a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss. It is very pigmented and you get a rich colour from the first swipe. Coral Denimista (#508) is a bright coral shade. When I purchased this one, I wasn't really into coral shades but this one is sooooo nice on my lips. It is also super creamy and stays on the lips for hours! I wish I purchased more shades.

Jordana Lip Stain - Candied Coral
This is an old one from the Jordana Lip Stains but an old time favourite. The shade is also a coral but not that intense like the L'oreal Lipcolor and more sheer. Beautiful shade, great packaging and a lovely scent; smells like candy! Bonus!

L'oreal Color Riche - Freshly Candy
I talked about this lipstick a while ago here, and it is a new addition to my lipstick collection. The L'oreal Color Riche Freshly Candy is a light pink/rose shade with a serum centre that is supposed to provide extra moisture for the lips. However, I am not using the side that has the serum, I find it awkward on my lips and slightly difficult to distribute the colour correctly, so I am using the side where there is no serum. This is a beautiful shade, slightly sheer and fully buildable.

BC Maxi Lipstick - Fuchsia Pink
This lipstick is my latest purchase. I bought it two weeks ago from a 2Euro shop and I cannot stop wearing it. I didn't have high hopes for it since it was so cheap, but it is a nice lipstick. It does not have a name on it but it's a light fuchsia kind of pink. The only thing that bothers me is the scent, smells like an old fashioned lipstick but thankfully, it does not smell that intense when you apply it on the lips.

Wet 'n' Wild - Will You Be With Me?
Wet 'n' Wild is definitely one of my favourite affordable brands with so many great products. This lipstick is a semi-sheer pink shade, and although it is a cool toned and may wash out some skins, it looks great on me!



What lipsticks have you been loving lately?

13 comments

  1. Lovely colours!! The Coral shades are amazing.

    Take Care Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, coral lipsticks don't really suit me but all of these shades look stunning xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! The L'oréal Glam Matte lip color's formula sounds lovely yet, in terms of shade, I really like Will you be with me from Wet and Wild!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wet and wild shade is amazing!! Lovely post

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the L'Oreal Colour Riche formula- and they have so many great shades!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fuschia Pink looks so good, love the hue! Xx


    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours! I love the Jordana one. Has a splash of orange!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love these colours!! They're beautiful and perfect for this time of year too - gorgeous choices! :)

    Layla xx
    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment on my blog ! is this the 'fish' tray you mentioned on my post about my Photography Props ? Loved it too !!! Got to love a good tray for blog photography hehe!
    Loving all those spring like colours especially the L'Oréal Coral Denimista ! so prefect !!!! xx

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these coral shades! I wish I had more access to wet n wild in NZ, I would probably be purchasing a product everyday haha
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wearing the Lancome Juicy Shakers and some of the Urban Decay lipsticks that went on sale recently all the time lately. They're both so light weight and easy to wear for the spring. Love your picks!

    Katherine || The Green Bows

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colors, They all are very pretty hard to pick one ;) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty spring colors! Spring and summer are my favorite for brighter lips!

    Jenny Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete