Sequin or velvet dress for Christmas?


Only a few days until Christmas day folks! And have you started planning your day and your outfit? I am wearing a burgundy velvet dress with high heels and statement earrings and I can't wait to spend this day with family.

Today I have 10 dresses you can choose to wear to a party or a night out and it involves velvet and sequins! Yeah, it's that time of the year when you wear everything sparkly and celebrate! Either it's velvet (the trend of the year) or sequins, you can't go wrong!!











Grey velvet dress       Gold sequin dress


How are you spending your holidays? 

This is my last post for this week so I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas. I will be home spending these days with my parents and family, food and drinks are involved and I will probably return back with 3-4kg more!! Oh well!!

Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!!! 




*This post is in collaboration with Rosegal.
for their Christmas Deals!

No comments