New haul - purchases I made last month


Last month with all the craziness of Black Friday, I don't think there is a single person in this world that didn't took advantage of the amazing offers (well in Cyprus the offers were up to 20%, you don't exactly call them 'amazing' but whatever...) and didn't purchase something.
I placed only one order on Feel Unique website (I told you I was good!!) and I picked a few other products from some local shops here. I am saving to do some major splurge after Christmas, hopefully there will be some really amazing offers and deals so stay tuned!


The first product I bought from Feel Unique is the Maybelline Burgundy Bar palette that I've been wanting to get for ages. Here in Cyprus, this palette is sold at €20 (no sale, no discount, nothing) but I scored this at half price, it was €10 on their website so a little happy dance was involved while placing the order!! It has a lovely selection of warm shimmery shades and their formula is soft and almost buttery. I've swatched a couple of them and so far I am loving them, hope they look great when applied.

I also ordered the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream that I read great reviews about and since I am running low on the one I am using now by YouthLab Cosmetics. It's perfect for every day when I want medium coverage, flawless skin and natural looking finish. I was never into heavy foundations for every day so a BB or CC cream is ideal for me.


I couldn't place this order without adding a couple of face masks so I repurchased the Loreal Pure Clay Detox Mask that I finished a while ago. My skin feels extra soft and clean after I use this mask and everyone that uses this agrees that it's one of the nicest affordable clay masks out there. 

I also picked the Loreal Paris Dermo Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Re-Plumper Day Cream since I am running low on my day creams and I thought I would give this a try. It is designed to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, smooth the surface of the skin and give a bouncy feel. I am all for younger looking skin and you know I am attracted to these words; 'anti-ageing', 'intense hydration', 'anti-wrinkle', 'collagen' etc.


Next, the It's Skin Honey Firm & Glow sheet mask. I love sheet masks for when my skin needs a pick-me-up and speed hydration and they are easy to use and fuss free. Honey offers deep hydration as an ingredient and this one will be perfect to use for those days when the weather is cold and my skin dry. It nourishes the skin leaving it soft and smooth.



Last but not least, lipstick products. I bought two from Bourjois and the first one is a shade that I keep reading about in blog posts and that is Magni-fig. 

This is from the Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick and Magni-fig is a beautiful berry shade in a lightweight, velvety formula that is non-drying and doesn't smudge. 

Next, I ordered the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Plum Plum Girl. I tried this one already and I have mixed feelings about it but I will use it more and see how it works, but from one time that I used it, I am not loving it. It is patchy, it is not applied evenly and also smells weird, like petroleum, is it possible that it has gone bad?


Last, I bought two glittery lipsticks from W7. These were an impulse buy and when I got home I was like, glitter lipsticks? Who the hell wears glittery lipsticks?? To my surprise, I tried and loved them!!

So there you have it, my small haul from last month. Hope you are having a lovely Monday and I will see you soon!!


No comments