November favorites!


I am very excited that December is here and today I will share with you some of my favourite products I have been using and loving in November, cause good things have to be shared right?!
My everyday beauty routine changes from season to season, and now that it is colder here, my legs and hands are drier than before and feel the need to moisturise them more frequently.  So I use these two beauties every day.



Bodyfarm Avocado Body Butter
This body butter offers deep moisture to the skin, ideal for dry parts of the body.  Gives you full hydration without being greasy.  When you apply it, it leaves your skin smooth and lasts for a few hours.  At first, I thought that the avocado scent was not for my taste, and I was sceptical to purchase it, but now I love it!  Such a great product to add in your daily routine.

Le Petit Marseillais Karite Hydrating Milk
Smells great, lovely texture, and what I really like about this hydrating cream is the package that comes with a pump which is very practical. 

Two more products that I used daily in November are these two.
Garnier BB Cream (medium colour)
Medium coverage, perfect for everyday use for those who don't want to put make-up on. Leaves the skin more toned and even, but I noticed after a few hours of using it that my face shines a little bit (combination skin here!), so I just use a powder above it to control shine.  Overall a good product.


Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist
As I am a vanilla scent person (!) I really enjoy using the body shop vanilla body mist. Comes in a glass bottle which I really like, the scent is a beautiful sweet vanilla that is not overpowering. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last long, and I have to reapply after a while, that's why I always keep it in my purse!

Jordana Twist & Shine Lip Balm - Cranberry Crush & Honey Love


I enjoy using these two lipsticks so much!  These are the old lip balms, as Jordana launched two more colours in 2015.  Their formula is great!  So soft and creamy, very pigmented and they feel great on the lips!  'Cranberry Crush' is a berry colour whilst 'Honey Love' is a natural looking soft mauve. 

Johnson's Daily Essentials Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

This eye make-up remover is a two-phase liquid that is suitable for all skin types. It contains Pro-Vitamin B5, known for conditioning lashes and is slightly oily so you have to shake it in order to mix the 2 liquids. It's unscented and you need only a small amount to remove makeup. I am very pleased with this product, it removes even my waterproof mascara.

Rose of Bulgaria Rose Water

I left this product last on purpose. This is the most amazing product I have ever used in my life!  For real!!!  I use it instead of a toner, especially if I want to give my skin a boost in case my face is drier than usual. I have been using it for 3 months now and I love it!!! Smells great, removes any residues left after washing my face and gives you a fresh feeling when you spray it to your face. This product does not contain chemical preservatives, it is anti inflammatory, anti allergic, it hydrates and soothes the skin. Go and purchase an organic rose water, it is the best toner you will use in your life!!

Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

4 comments

  1. Amazing picks and all the products sound very promising. I love Vanilla scents too:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose of bulgaria water and rose oil. nice review Cheers dear ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best toner for face! So cool and refreshing!

      Delete