Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Mist


I have been using this product for many years now, before it was even available in my country (thank God for ebay uk and amazon!). I always use a heat protection spray before putting any kind of heat to my hair because using too many styling tools dry the hair and lead to damage.
First of all, I cannot manage my hair to look great with just blow drying; I just can't do it! I must always use my flat iron to control frizz and to have perfect straight hair. My hair is so difficult to style. I have the curly type of hair that is slightly wavy and if I am not using a straightening iron and leave it to dry naturally, my hair is all over the place so I must use lots of products to reduce frizz. I usually blow dry my hair twice a week, especially in the winter so a heat protection spray is a must in my cupboard.



The Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Mist claims to protect your hair from intense heat and leave your hair shiny and very straight.  And it does!  It protects my hair from extensive heat use, leaves hair smooth and shiny and not greasy at all.  The straighteners glide through hair when you use this product, you can actually feel the difference.  Regarding the 'Poker Straight' part, I think it does a great job.  My hair is super straight with a gloss natural finish.  Unlike other heat protectors, this one leaves no residues and it is not heavy.



However, the smell of this product is very intense. If you cannot stand a strong smell, this product is not suitable for you.  The perfume stays on hair for days, smells a weird combination of alcohol and candy (?!).  I personally like it, the strong smell does not bother me at all.



The spray bottle is very handy and easy to use.  The product applies evenly to hair and you don't need a huge amount of product, 200 ml usually last me about 7-8 months if I use it 2-3 times a week.  €9.30 for 200 ml.

No comments