Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil


Dry oils are very popular at the moment and lately, I have been obsessed with them.  I use them on my body, hair and face.  I like the effect that a dry oil gives you: extreme hydration whether you are using it in your face or hair.  
Using a hair oil is a simple yet effective way to nourish your hair.  With all the damage from the exposure in the sun (here we have a sunny weather 8 months a year) my hair feels dry and dump and needs extra hydration, so I am always in the search for hair products that leave my hair soft and healthy. 



The Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil is an extremely light oil and is suitable for all hair types.  It can be used both on wet and dry hair.  I apply it either to my wet hair after I shower or I use it after blow drying as a frizz control serum.  It leaves my hair silky, shiny and nourished.  I don't apply it to my roots as it makes them more greasy, but from ears down to the ends.  I usually use 4-5 pumps on wet hair and 2-3 pumps on dry hair (my hair is long and thick).  It has a pleasant smell, a soft fruity scent that stays for a few hours.  I also use it the day after I blow dry my hair if it needs extra shine.


 The bottle is a clear plastic one that allows you to see the product.  It comes with a handy pump that releases exactly the right amount you want to use, and makes it easy to control if you want to use more or less.


The benefits of this oil are many: it controls frizz, moisturises dry locks, adds shine and gives a healthier look to your hair.  This product does not make my hair greasy at all (except if I apply it to my roots, I used it once and the result was horrible!).  Once I apply it, I see that it is fully absorbed! This means that my hair needs hydration, especially my dry ends.  It doesn't weight them down, my hair feels healthier with a soft glow.  


The consistency of this oil is very thin and runny.  It comes out of the bottle as a clear liquid, almost invisible.  Overall, this oil is great for my hair! I really like it and I will repurchase when I run out.  It is very affordable at €7.95 for 150 ml.  Definitely a must have drugstore product especially if you have dry and damaged hair!

No comments