Wedding day - wine red dress & lips


Another wedding, another excuse to dress up!! This was our last wedding for this season, a lovely cousin got married last Saturday and it was a beautiful wedding. The weather helped a lot, it was sunny and warm and everything was perfect.
It wasn't difficult to decide what to wear for this wedding, I received this beautiful dress* from Sammydress a few days ago and I knew I had to wear it. 



It is a knee-length lace dress in the most beautiful wine red colour. I don't own a similar dress so I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it on their website. The lace print is gorgeous and the material is thick and also it is lined. It has 3/4 sleeves, ideal to wear in fall. I picked this dress in size medium, small wasn't available and I am so glad I ordered a size up since small wouldn't fit me around the waist, I love my dresses to be comfy.

And of course, I paired it with a wine red lipstick. I received  my order from Makeup Revolution recently and this gorgeous lipstick was the perfect pairing. It is a lovely wine red shade with a gloss finish that does not dry my lips, it leaves a nice glossy result but transfers in everything. I had to apply it again after the wedding dinner.





Shop the look here


What do wear in weddings? Would you wear this dress? 

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday and I will see you soon!

No comments