Three products that make my skin feel amazing


My morning skincare routine is pretty simple but I cannot say the same for my night routine. My skincare menu consists of serums, essences, toners, ampules, creams and sleeping masks and the whole process takes about 20-30 minutes.
Someone would say that I use too many products, yes, I agree, but since the day I decided to layer my skincare products and use one serum after another, my skin feels amazing. And if you haven't tried this, I suggest that you do.

Here are three products that my skin loves and have been using regularly.


Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence 
Claims - Containing 94% galactomyces ferment filtrate and rosewater, this essence improves wrinkles and clarifies skin, leaving it soft, supple, smooth and radiant.

This is a clear, watery essence with galactomyces (natural protein) that it is used as a first step after washing and cleansing. I bought this product last year but only started using it a few months ago and I don't know why it took me so long to start using it because my skin loves it. It comes in a heavy glass frosted bottle and it is recommended to pour a small amount on a cotton pad but I rather pour some in my hands and massage it all over my face. Does not feel sticky at all and is absorbed within seconds, it is a lightweight formula. Feels refreshing and cool and perfect to use after face wash since it restores moisture. I sometimes leave it to absorb and add a second layer if my skin needs it, in days when it's dry and dull and needs a pick-me-up. 



I started seeing results after a week of using it. My skin looks (and feels) more hydrated, bright, tight and glowy. It has no scent and you only need a small amount, this bottle will last me for months. 

It is supposed to be dupe for SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, (less expensive and does the same job) those who have tried this one please report back and tell us if it is actually a dupe. 

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Human Oligopeptide-1, Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperritum Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta.


It's Skin Power 10 Formula WR Effector Serum 
As you might already know, I used and finished the VC Effector (vitamin C) and it was such an amazing serum, made my skin glowy and the feeling when I applied it to my skin was incredible. So I decided to buy another serum from this range and I ordered the Wrinkle Effector with anti-ageing properties this time. 

It contains caviar and and mistletoe extracts and promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It has a watery clear texture that helps the product to be fully absorbed within seconds, without leaving a sticky or tacky feeling. I usually massage this serum for a couple of minutes and I layer it after I use the Ordinary The Buffet which has also anti-ageing properties. They are perfect together. My skin feels moisturised and plump.


Royal Rose Eye Cream
One of the best eye creams I used, the Royal Rose Eye Cream is a light, airy cream to use under the delicate eye area. It softens the skin and has a cooling sensation.  It has a biologically active complex that softens and hydrates the area and rose water that is included in the ingredients, revitalizes and refreshes the skin making it smoother, and treats fine lines around the eyes.

I started using this eye cream 6 months ago (or maybe more) and the pot is half full. You need a tiny amount and it will last me until next year. The scent of this eye cream is the best part, a beautiful natural rose scent that you notice as soon as you open the jar. Also, the texture of this cream is thick and feels luxurious.

Ingredients include green tea extract, macadamia oil, vitamin E and jojoba oil. 




Have you tried any of these products? What products are included in your night routine?

Hope you are having an awesome day and I will see you soon!


No comments