Warm up with cardigans


I am so glad to report that we got some rain the other day and it started to feel like fall. How exciting! Cyprus is finally getting into the fall mood and I couldn't be happier. This 'summer girl' loves fall as well!

Candles, hot chocolate, warm baths, pizza/movie nights and cuddling when it's cold and also layering clothes. I spent last fall wearing a specific look: pants (usually leggings or jeans), a simple top and a cardigan. This year I am into maxi dresses as well (see my post here) and I plan to wear them more often but nothing beats the comfort and the warm feeling of a cardigan. And surprise surprise, I love colourful cardigans as well.

Today I have two new cardigans that I received recently and wanted to share. Both are made from a high quality knit and they can be worn from day to night.




How pretty is this multi coloured cardigan in grey, blue, white and red? Office appropriate, paired with a black or grey dress and also great to wear with jeans and a tank top. 

I wore this last weekend, in the morning it was sunny and the temperature was high but in the afternoon, it got chilly so I wanted to cover myself and this kept me warm and stylish at the same time.

Shop this look

Cardigan*




The colour of this cardigan is blue, I thought it was black when I ordered it but it's quite nice and looks great with jeans. Can be dressed up or down, for a casual look I will pair it with a pair of silver slippers and a simple white top and for work, I will pair it with boots and a pair of elegant earrings.


Shop this look
Cardigan*

Would you wear these cardigans? What is your fave outfit to wear in fall?

Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend. We have a wedding tomorrow, I am excited to dress up and do my makeup and it will be a fun day! 



No comments