Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask - Review


My love and addiction on face masks is well known here on my blog. I tried a million of face masks and that also includes sheet masks that made their appearance to the west world a few years back, but I am slowly getting to know and try these products.

As always, I am so late to the party since the Garnier Moisture Bomb Mask was released a few months ago and for a period of a week or so, it was all over instagram and posts and everyone seemed to enjoy it. And as I mentioned before, we get new products two to three months later than other countries so I was super excited when I saw this mask on the shelves (if I lived in space I would have found it sooner but whatever!).

Sheet masks are so easy to use and require minimal effort, you just pop the mask on and leave it for 15-20 minutes (I sometimes leave it for 30 minutes) and sit back and relax, allowing the serum to do all the work and give your skin all active ingredients.



The only downside I have with this mask, is the weird fit. It is small around the eyes in comparison to other sheet masks I tried and I found it hard to arrange the mask to 'sit' on  my eyes, the holes were too close to each other. Also, the hole around my mouth is quite big, I believe that they could have designed it better to fit nicely instead of pulling it right or left in order to fit perfectly on my face. 

As soon as you open the package, you notice that the sheet is well soaked in a rich serum, but not too much. I experienced sheet masks with too much liquid that was all over the place and run down my neck and clothes, but this is not the case. The amount is just right, enough to last half an hour on my face without drying. It has also a protective film (not all sheet masks have one) and the sheet is thicker than most masks I tried. It also unfolds easily.

As I said above, I left it on for 30 minutes, I used it on a Saturday afternoon when I had plenty of time and honestly, I didn't want to take it off. It has a cooling and refreshing effect that lasts all 30 minutes and feels so nice. It has almost no scent and since alcohol is listed fourth on the list of ingredients, I am surprised that it doesn't have a weird scent. Why do companies insist on adding alcohol to their products? Not cool people, not cool.

After I finished using this mask, there was plenty of serum on my face which I massaged it for a good 2-3 minutes and left it to dry. To my surprise, I didn't need to add a moisturizer afterwards since my skin felt so hydrated, soft, plump and the results lasted till the next day. My skin felt moisturized on Sunday and I remember I didn't use all products I normally use in my morning routine, I felt my skin didn't need them. 

I am really pleased with this mask and I will re-purchase when I finish the second one I bought. This would be perfect to pack if you are travelling somewhere sunny and hot and you may feel your skin dry by the end of the day. Pop this for 15-20 minutes and you are done! 



Have you tried this mask? Did you like it???

No comments