I love gingham


The last time I wore a gingham dress, I was probably six or seven years old, until last year when I found this lovely strapless dress from Boohoo on sale. This year, this trend is having a big revival and I couldn't be happier since I love this print. 



One would say it is old fashioned or you may remind you of school uniforms (yes, our school uniforms in first grade were knee length gingham dresses, I wish I had a photo to show you how I looked like haha) but I think this print is here to stay. I have been eyeing a red gingham dress for a long time now and also a gingham off shoulder top that will look great with jeans. I also ordered a light blue gingham dress that I am patiently waiting for it to arrive any time soon, I cannot wait to wear it on my holidays.

This dress is so comfy and can be dressed up or down. I of course received some strange comments from my fiance who was kind enough to say 'Why did you wore the table cloth as a dress'? I gave him a killer look (you know, that look!) and we headed outside to grab some ice cream. 



Here I have some other options of this print in case you love it too and want to try it. I have been browsing through online shops for a while now and I saved (a.k.a. added to cart!) many clothes with this print in case I want to add more to my wardrobe.

 Other options of gingham print clothes:


Rosegal                               Rosegal

                                                   Boohoo                                                         Boohoo

                                                 Topshop                                                         Zara


                                                 Romwe                                                              Romwe


Zaful                                                     Zaful


Do you like this print for summer? Would you wear it??

No comments