Technic Colour Max Bronzing Eyeshadow Palette


I discovered Technic last year in a local beauty shop that sells Technic and W7 Cosmetics and it has clearly became on of my favourite shops and I am proud to say that I am a frequent visitor. I recently purchased the Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powder and I am obsessed with it.

My newest addition to my makeup collection is the Technic Bronzing Eyeshadow Palette and this palette is going to be my go-to eyeshadow palette, I know it will be. I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing the shades are, how they blend together and also, how longlasting they are.

There are six palettes in the Technic Baked Eyeshadows -

Bronzing eyes in shades of brown, bronze & pink eyeshadows

Boogie Nights in red, blue, silver & black eyeshadows

Treasure Chest in gold, bronze, pink and silver eyeshadows

Rolling In It in blue & silver eyeshadows

Rock Chick in silver, grey, pink & purple eyeshadows

Silverado in silver, dark grey & white eyeshadows


This palette has six metallic shimmery shades in the most beautiful colours. I knew that I would like this palette since I've seen swatches before purchasing it, but I didn't know I would love it.  I am tempted to purchase one or two more, Treasure Chest is definitely my next purchase and maybe Boogie Nights.

Pigmentation is amazing; you get a hell of a lot colour with just one swipe and will cover the entire lid. These eyeshadows are baked meaning that you can use a wet brush to make them more intense but I usually don't and I use them just the way they are.

The shades of this palette are definitely longlasting. I usually do my makeup at 6.30 in the morning before I leave home and when I finish at 3.00pm, these eyeshadows are still there which is great since I usually touch my face and eyes during the day and I always mess up my makeup.

I am really pleased with this palette and as I said above, I will probably add one more to my collection!



Have you tried these eyeshadow palettes?

No comments