I Heart Spring Tag


How is everyone enjoying the spring weather? It's lovely isn't it?

I was tagged but the sweet Kay at Shoes and Glitter blog  to do the Spring Tag. I wasn't familiar with this tag, I only found out about it after reading Kay's post and this tag was originally started by Ingrid Nielsen on Youtube. So today's post is a little different than usual, I love doing tag posts, they are so much fun so here are my answers and I hope you enjoy!

Favourite spring nail polish
I love to paint my nails with any shades of pink; soft, pastel, bright, muted pink, any kind. I also love mint colour, it is so appropriate for spring, isn't it? I know I sound like a broken record but my favourite brand I am currently using is Essence and their nail polishes are just awesome. They have an great selection of colours to choose from and they leave a glossy finish. 

Must have lip colour this spring
For lips, I tend to use soft pinks and nude shades and also lighter formulas. I could also be satisfied with a lip balm but I love some colour on my lips and I have been loving the W7 lipsticks that come in a variety of shades and lately, I purchased two more coral pink shades that I am excited to use. 

Favourite spring dress
I am a dress girl, everyone knows that. In spring and summer I wear dresses almost every single day. They are comfortable, versatile and they come in the cutest colours. Floral and striped dresses are the best for this time of the year.

Favourite flower
Any kind of flower is beautiful in spring, there are so many beautiful colours and scents at the moment and I am lucky to have so many in my garder (which I also use as props for my blog photos). But pink roses will forever be my favourites. 

Favourite spring accessory
Anything with colour I love. Bags, scarves, necklaces and earrings as long as they have beautiful colours.

What spring trends are you most excited for this year? (makeup/fashion)
I don't follow trends but when I was at the Mall the other day, I saw lots of pastel pinks and lovely pleated skirts and I would love to buy one for spring, I wanted to purchase a pleated skirt since winter but didn't find one I like. A pastel pink skirt would be perfect to wear now.

Favourite spring candle
My favourite candle at the moment is one I purchased from Ikea a month ago and went back and repurchased. It's the most refreshing and beautiful orange scent and my living room smells lovely when I burn it. 

Favourite body spray or perfume for spring
I don't own many perfumes and I tend to use body mists for every day. My favourite is the Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace I purchased not long ago, if you like vanilla scents, this one is for you!

What is spring like where you live?
Spring is so beautiful here in Cyprus. We experience sunny and warm days but last week we had some rain and wind but thankfully it's all over and we can enjoy the sun. I love to spend time outside the house, mostly at the weekend and I started working on my tan!

What is your favourite thing about spring?
I love everything about spring and mostly because this season is the transition from cold and horrible winter to the most amazing season ever, summer. I love the flowers, the sun, the spring scents, happy people and longer days.

Are you a spring cleaner?
I am. I do spring cleaning every year and I change everything; clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, everything.

Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation?
Nothing planned for now, we always travel in July or August and I am looking forward to my summer vacation. We love Greece so we will probably visit a greek island for summer.

So this is my ''I Heart Spring Tag''.

I tag each and everyone of you to do this tag, it was so much fun doing mine and I would love to see your answers if you are in the mood for it.

Thank you so much for joining me here today and I will see you soon.

No comments