Two blushes - Sleek Coral Blush & Technic Cheek Sculpt in Peachy


What is your favourite makeup product? Like the one you could not live without?

Mine is lipstick. I have a thing for lipsticks and this thing is translated into love, obsession, passion, no matter how you call it, I love lipsticks.

But next in order are blushes. Blushes have won my heart in the last couple of years. I don't remember exactly when I started wearing a blush but let me tell you, I was hooked. 

I have been stocking blushes in 2016 and today  I have two new ones that I purchased recently, the first is the Sleek Blush in Coral and the second one is the Technic Cheek Sculpt in Peachy. 



Sleek Blush in Coral
This is the first face product I try from Sleek, I only tried their eyeshadow palettes and this blush had a hard time reaching me but we finally met. Long story short, I placed an order a long time ago but I never received it, it was probably lost in the mail or stolen and Sleek was kind enough to give me a refund. But a good friend of mine travelled abroad recently, found it and bought it for me and I couldn't be happier.

This is a coral matte shade with medium pigmentation. On my hand it swatches nicely but on my cheeks, it needs to be applied several times until I have enough colour to work with.  The colour is beautiful, it is a lovely coral/orangey/terracota shade that will look perfect to use in spring and summer. I haven't used it yet, I think it will look a bit awkward on my pale 'wintery' skin, but I know it will look right on a slightly tanned skin (I need a tan asap).

The packaging is really nice and indeed, sleek! Small, light and can fit in every makeup bag. Good choice and I cannot wait to start using it when the weather gets warmer.



Technic Cheek Sculpt in Peachy
Technic is a brand I was introduced to in 2015, but in 2016 I didn't find any new products in the stores except the ones I already had. In December, I discovered the amazing Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powder that I absolutely love (review here) and also this duo blush. 

This features a pink shade that you are supposed to use on the cheeks and a darker shade to use for contouring. I never use either one or the other separately, but I always swipe my brush on both shades and apply it on my cheeks. Pigmentation is not excellent but medium but blends nicely and gives a nice colour and glow on the cheeks. 



Have you tried these blushes? What is your favourite blush?

No comments