Essence The Gel Nail Polish



I've talked about Essence before and how much I love their products, especially the amazing formula of their gel nail polishes. I have been collecting their gel polishes since last year and let me tell you, they have the most amazing colours in their collection. 


The philosophy of Essence's Gel Nail Polish is to provide incredible gel shine in rich and beautiful colors without the use of a lamp. I was never a fan of gel or acrylic nails or anything that uses a lamp as I personally believe that it is harmful so a gel nail polish that does the same job is by far the best invention. In fact, this product is a nail polish that lasts longer than other nail polishes and acts like a gel. The Essence nail polishes are not tested on animals, they have no DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde.


First of all, the fact that these products cost €1.99 is extraordinary. I never tried a nail polish that lasts 4-5 (and sometimes more) days on me without chipping and keeps the original shine and gloss till the end. It's best to use along with the base coat and the top coat, but I don't own any of these two products from Essence but I always use another top coat I have.  However, I tested wearing these without a top coat and they perform brilliantly. 



Second, the applicator brush is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It is the largest brush that ever exists on a nail polish and it is so convenient and easy to use. It picks just the right amount of the product.

The fact that for two months I was wearing the Essence gel nail polish in Do you Speak Love  is the proof of how much I have been loving these products. 

Easy to use
Applies smoothly
Takes longer than usual to dry but it gives a nice shine
They last up to 5 days without chipping
Great formula
The applicator brush is the best
They have a great selection of pastel and bright colours
Great value for money


Have you tried the Essence The Gel Nail Polish? What is your opinion and which colour is your favourite?

No comments