London shopping - what I bought


Me and Mike travelled to London a month ago and it was amazing! It's the fourth time I am visiting this beautiful city that I adore and first time with my husband. 

We spend a whole week shopping, eating, visiting amazing places like the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studios (we are both Harry Potter fans), the amazing Hyde Park, the Big Ben even though it is under construction, the London Eye, the list is endless.

And of course, we did a little bit of shopping. Ok, I am lying here, we shopped like there was no tomorrow!! We found amazing sales and great prices and today I will show you what I bought, beauty wise.




MUA Bronzed Perfection - Golden Dunes
The first product is this lovely bronzer from MUA that helps you achieve a sunkissed, radiant look.
Dust over face and body for bronzed perfection! How I use it? I swirl all shades together for a bespoke shade or use individually. Adds warmth and a soft, natural glow. Love it!!!

Natural Collection Powder Blusher
I bought this blush from Boots at the airport, I had some free time before departing and I was browsing around Boots. It's a beautiful blush, it's a lovely shade but I wish it was more pigmented, needs to be layered and built a lot.

Rimmel Radiance Brick
This bronzing powder helps create the most beautiful sunkissed look and leaves skin with a natural glow.  How I use this? I swirl the brush around all shades to pick the shimmery shades to highlight my cheekbones and also give a little bronzing/sunkissed effect. I have been using this almost every day and I love it!


Natural Collection Long Lasting Foundation
It's been a long time since I bought a foundation and I decided to try this affordable one from Natural Collection. I love natural coverage for every day use and this one is perfect. It glides onto skin leaving a comfortable medium coverage.
It is enriched with Camomile to help soothe and protect.

Natural Collection Hydrating and Radiance Foundation
I also picked this version that hydrates and gives radiant finish.  This one has been created with a lightweight formula that glides onto skin, giving a light coverage.

Containing moisturising and luminescent properties that will help leave skin radiant, whilst feeling beautifully hydrated. An instant boost for tired or dull looking skin, exactly what my skin needs at the moment.


Cyo C.Y.O. Lipstick & Liner
I haven't seen this brand before but I loved the concept of having a lip liner and a lipstick together in my handbag so I thought I would give this a try. I also loved the shade of this, a pinkish nude shade, ideal for every day use.


These are not all masks I bought, I bought plenty from Boots and Superdrug and I love every single one I used so far. There are some repeat purchases here like the ones from Garnier but they had a 2 for 3 offer so I couldn't say no. If you haven't tried the Garner Moisture Bomb Sheet Masks, you need to. You will love them!


Superdrug Vitamin C Booster
This lightweight serum is infused with vitamin C and helps detoxify the skin. I have been always a fan of vitamin C products and this one is lovely. Does not feel heavy on the skin and after you apply it, you feel your skin softer and brighter. I wish I purchased more from this range but who knows, maybe we will travel to London soon and try more products from Superdrug.





No comments