New in - updating my wardrobe


At the beginning of spring, I usually change my wardrobe into more lightweight, flowy and comfortable items and this normally happens in March. The weather is warmer than usual and this makes me so happy.

I don't enjoy winter that much as other people do, I hate being cold all the time and here in Cyprus we get extreme temperatures, we have an intense winter and an intense summer. There is no in between and spring weather lasts up to a month and we go straight to summer and warm temperatures.




This polka dot shirt is a new addition to my wardrobe from the new collection of FemmeLuxe and it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The material is a soft organza and it is sheer on the sleeves. The color is fantastic and can be worn in winter, spring and summer with your favorite pair of jeans or a pencil skirt for the day at the office.




This wine colored bodycon dress is another new addition.  Bodycon dresses are so sexy and feminine but if you don't want to show the sexy side of you, you can wear it with a smart shirt or a lovely sheer kimono to 'tone it down', like this floral one I am wearing here.




For a night out with my girls, I chose this beautiful pair of wide leg trousers in this unique glittery material and I paired it with a black strappy bodysuit in a material that looks like faux leather but it's softer and not stiff. This pair of trousers will also look amazing with a black lace bodysuit and this a huge variety on their website to choose from.  

Hope you are having an amazing Saturday and I will see you soon!





*All outfits in this post are gifted from FemmeLuxe.

No comments