Irresistible Me - Hair Extensions‏*

 

 A few years back, I made the brave decision to cut my hair. In fact, I was very excited to do so and brave enough to cut it just below my chin.  But weeks later, I had enough and wanted my hair back. I cried, I felt miserable, I cried some more and I decided to buy some hair extensions. And I was very happy. I used them frequently, I styled my hair just like I did when my hair was longer and I waited patiently for it to grow back.

But later on, I moved to a new house and when I got around to do my room, I noticed that every single product was in the boxes except my hair extensions.  I lost them and God knows where they went. Did I forget to pack them? I don't know. Did I lose them during the transition from one house to the other?  I was so sad cause I liked how I could use them in so many ways and make hairstyles I didn't try before.


When Irresistible Me made contact with me a while ago and offered me to try their clip in human hair extensions, I just couldn't say no! I was so excited to use hair extensions again, and even though I have long hair now, I could style my hair in so many different ways and try new hairstyles. I read plenty of posts in the past about this company and I was amazed by the good reviews and quality products they offer.

The hair extensions arrived in a lovely black box and the hair was wrapped beautifully in a plastic pouch. I received #2 Silky Chocolate Brown which is a perfect match to my hair, and I chose the 20''. Once I opened the box, I noticed how smooth the extensions were and in the highest quality. They are shiny and soft, probably softer and shinier than my own hair. Can my natural hair look like this, please?



So I decided to try them one day I was alone in the house and had plenty of time to work with these extensions.  I washed my hair like I normally do and made soft curls using a curling iron (medium wand) and I also curled the extensions. It was so easy to work with them and it took me 5 minutes max. Great isn't it?

Here are the before and after pictures. These hair extensions gave me length and thickness and they look so natural. They blend into my natural hair perfectly! You can play with them in so many ways. Next, I will try and do a fishtail braid using these hair extensions. It would look so nice at that length and I will definitely post a picture on my instagram account, so make sure you check it out!





I truly recommend the Irresistible Me Hair Extensions*.  If you are looking to buy some, this is your brand.  I was impressed by the quality and how easy these extensions can be used. You just part your hair, clip them on and you are ready to go! 

Hope you found this review useful and thanks for visiting today! I will see you soon!

*These products were offered to me for free, for trying and testing purposes, but all opinions are my own and I always write an honest review after testing a product.

69 comments

  1. Love your awesome post, the hair extensions look absolutely amazing, I have it at home as well. Thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, and such a good quality!

      Delete
  2. OH my goodness! It is so gorgeous on you. I am in love. <3

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/09/august-2016-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The back view is so beautiful. I'd have love to see the front view. :)

    amakamedia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Front view coming soon with a new hairstyle :)

      Delete
  4. The extensions look amazing on you!! I've been thinking about cutting my hair short for a while now, but I'm scared that I'll regret it!! Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short hair are fun but I always regret it when I decide to cut my hair. But using hair extensions are a great way to have short and long hair at the same time! x

      Delete
  5. These extensions look so natural! I'd love to try them especially now that I also cut my hair up until my shoulders. Thanks for the great post!

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥
    Follow me in Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. These extensions look fantastic! I have keratin bond extensions which last 5-6 months but I have to admit at times I get so fed up of having so much hair as it takes forever to blow dry and style. These offer that flexibility and look great, so a good compromise!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great, you can use them whatever you want and they are so easy to clip them on! Thanks Amy x

      Delete
  7. These extensions make your hair amazing!

    http://violettedaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those extensions match your hair perfectly and it looks gorgeous!
    Jen | Giveaway | Velvet Spring

    ReplyDelete
  9. These hair extensions look great on you, I've also reviewed their hair extensions and impressed by the quality of the hair.

    Really like your wavey hair, looks very natural with the extensions too.

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also impressed by the quality and they match my natural hair perfectly! :)

      Delete
  10. Wow! It looks great!
    Xo, Maryam
    www.glamandposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so nice and natural in your hair!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so natural, you wouldn't be able to tell you're wearing extensions!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so natural and blend with my natural hair perfectly! Love them! x

      Delete
  13. wow, those extensions look great on you :)

    WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW those look totally amazing!
    xo, Ally
    http://www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is gorgeous with and without the extensions! They look so natural!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot believe that they look so natural. They are so beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Checking your blog asap! :)

      Delete
  17. The hair extensions look great and blend so well with your natural hair.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow they look so natural, and blend so well with your natural hair! You must be so chuffed with them xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, such a good quality! Thanks Gemma x

      Delete
  19. This hair is very beautiful, It suits you so well..I will check them out. Thanks for sharing with us.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty. Your hair looks so much longer and thicker with these. And they look natural!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great product as I have one myself. Nice review. Do you want to follow each other in Bloglovin? Please let me know in the comment box in my blog. Thank you!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab, I love their quality so much! x

      Delete
  22. glad you had an awesome experience with these!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW they look amazing on you!! I NEED these!!
    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab, you should get them asap! :)

      Delete
  24. Your hair looks amazing with those extensions! I have always wanted to try some... maybe its time!

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  25. These look great and natural too.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely look and it blends nicely with your own hair - have a lovely week!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love their hair clip too, just so gorgeous and comfortable to wear anywhere everywhere :)

    -Lily Kanaya W
    www.Glowlicious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have to agree, Irresistible Me are such a great brand! I tried their hair accessories and the quality was second to none. The hair extensions look great, your natural hair is lovely too! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They blend so nice with my natural hair, I love them! x

      Delete
  29. They look lovely on you! I love the curls :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've got some Irresistible Me extensions - I love them!! We got the same colour aswell haha X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab aren't they? And they are super soft, I wish my hair was like this! x

      Delete
  31. I have read so many amazing reviews on their hair extensions so it's no surprised that you love yours too. It looks so natural on you and I wouldn't be able to tell that you're wearing extension at all.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you Shireen, they are lovely and they match my natural hair perfectly! x

      Delete
  32. I have tried their hair extensions and have loved them a lot. These look amazing on you.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  33. The extensions look amazing on you and very natural!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. They look amazing on you! Love this post!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've had a chance to try irresistible me hair extensions before and they blend in amazingly!

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. The hair extension looks great!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know, it would be my pleasure!

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  37. This looks so natural and definitely adds a lot of volume.

    ReplyDelete