Beauty Test Box*


It is still summer here so I am allowed to receive a summer beauty box full of lovely goodies, right? I was contacted by the lovely team of Beauty Test Box in Greece and I couldn't be happier cause I wanted to try this box for ages, but they did not ship to Cyprus.
But guess what? They now send their beauty boxes to Cyprus and I am very excited! So girls, if you live here and you want to try a subscription beauty box, this is your chance.


This box arrived within a week and I received the cutest little red box I have ever seen! There are six products inside this beauty box, so let's see what are these products.


Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment - this product is formulated for thin eyelashes and eyebrows. Its special formula is designed to promote the growth of lashes, strengthens and improves their general appearance by making them stronger and thicker.

This product is like a mascara which makes it so easy to use. You just apply this on your lashes and eyebrows and I have already tried this product as soon as I received it. I will come back with a full review and results.

FBM Anagennesis Sunshine Face Cream SPF50 - I use a sunscreen all year around so I was excited to see a product like this included in this box. The FBM Anagennesis Sunshine Face Cream offers high protection of SPF50 and protects against UVA and UVB radiation.  This product also offers protection against IR radiation, which destroys collagen and causes ageing.  Contains aloe, panthenol and oats for added protection and hydration.


Deborah Milano Bronzing Perfect Highlighting Stick: this bronzer is creamy and easy to apply.  Medium pigmentation, light texture that allows to build while applying, it is definitely a great summer product. 

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer SPF 15 Powder: this is a multipurpose product but it is definitely not a bronzer. This shade is too light to be used as a bronzer. It can be used under the eyes to brighten the eye area, as a highlighter (although it is not shimmery at all) and for a light contouring if your skin tone is pale. It can be also used as a powder to give skin a nice subtle finish. If I were to purchase this, I would choose a darker shade but I will definitely use it as a powder in winter.



Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Putty Persimmon - these Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks need no introduction. We all have them, we all love them, they are super longlasting and I personally own plenty of them. But I don't own this shade which is a great addition to my collection.  

Putty Persimmon is the perfect shade for summer. It is a vibrant red/orange shade that looks lovely with a tan (yes, I still have a lovely healthy glow from my vacation). Love this shade and I will be using it if not now, definitely next summer!

Deborah Milano Eyeliner - this eyeliner was a pleasant surprise cause I wanted to purchase a liquid eyeliner for the new season. I haven't worn a liquid eyeliner for months, the weather here was so hot and my makeup was minimal. This eyeliner has a special thin applicator that ensures a flawless line. The colour is dark black and  very intense.



So these are the products that are included in this lovely beauty box. This is for sure a summer box but I will definitely use these products. My favourite is the Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow treatment and I cannot wait to see the results of this product on my lashes.

I will remind the girls in Cyprus that this beauty box is available in our country, so it is a great chance to try new products.  You can find it here.

Thank you for joining me here today and I will see you soon!



*These products were given to me for free, but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

59 comments

  1. This looks like a great subscription box! I just read about Wet & Wild in another post, we don't get them in the UK but they sound like an interesting brand.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have them either in Cyprus but I usually order their products from Beauty Joint.

      Delete
  2. I could definitely do with an eyebrow treatment. I over plucked when I was younger and some hairs just haven't grown back :/ x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am testing this product at the moment and I will come back with a full review :)

      Delete
  3. The lip color looks so intense, so lovely! Would love something similar for fall! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous but it is definitely a summer colour. I would suggest the Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy for fall, absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Such a good box! All of the products seem really good and useful, I'm loving the Deborah Milano eyeliner :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks nice!! I was actually thinking of getting a beauty box this month but I wasn't sure which one to choose. Cherry box and Organic Brands have nice products too so it is a hard decision for me to make. Thanks for the post you really gave me the informations I needed for this box.

    cosmetologylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget how spoiled I am in the US. Almost everything ships here! I'm so glad Beauty Test Box started shipping to you! That eyelash/eyebrow treatment and the bronzing highlight stick look awesome!!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! If I ever travel to the US I will make sure I take extra bags, I will definitely need them haha!

      Delete
  7. What a fun box?! I love that bright lip color :)

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super pale so the wet n wild bronzer would probably work for me haha! The lipstick is such a pretty shade too!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick is beautiful, perfect for summer!

      Delete
  9. I think I would use a lot of these products! I've been curious about that Wet n' Wild powder for a while, I see it in stores and wasn't sure if it was a highlighter or a powder.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This box is a winner! So many nice products.

      Delete
  10. Sounds delightful. I'll have to check this box out. I have the Sephora subscription right now, though. Liking it! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had Sephora here! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. Wow, the products seem really nice! I'd love to receive beauty boxes too! It's so cute <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these products are really good :) Very pleased!

      Delete
  12. I love the idea of box collections. So many pretty goodies.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these products look interesting! I would love to try out the lash & brow treatment and the lipstick :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am testing it now, hope it works! I will come back with a full review!

      Delete
  14. I looove that lip colour!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool products! That wet'n'wild "bronzer" is more like a setting powder for me lol!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely use it as a powder, too light for me.

      Delete
  16. It sounds like a lovely box of goodies, and Putty Persimmon is a nice rich and vibrant hue to love. The bronzer stick also sounds good for you. /Madison x
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That lipstick is a winner, such a nice shade!

      Delete
  17. That is an amazing box, Yiota and I would be really happy if I received it! Shame about the Wet n Wild bronzer though, the shade is definitely too light but at least you get to use it to brightens certain parts of the face. Really great post on this subscription.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen! It is a good box, I am very pleased with the products I received!

      Delete
  18. These products all look so good, definitely an amazing box! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a fab box! You're so lucky living in Cyprus. I went there once and loved it! X
    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Cyprus is indeed beautiful :)

      Delete
  20. Thanks for sharing this Yiota, I never heard of these boxes before! I would love to try one especially the eyebrow and eyelash treatment as I had eyelash extensions lately which was the biggest beauty mistake I have ever done! Haha!
    Thank you and have a great weekend!
    xx
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stella! Definitely a great box :)

      Delete
  21. Wow the color of the lipstick <3

    xoxo

    Priscilla

    BEAUTYNATURE

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really need to try the Wet n Wild lipsticks! Overall this box looks pretty good I think :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried them last year and they have some amazing shades!

      Delete
  23. Looks like such a great box, I would love to know how the eyelash/eyebrow treatment worked for you :) Great post
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will write a post on this treatment, stay tuned!

      Delete
  24. Oooo the wet and wild powder looks so so nice! :) What a fab box, I love the concept of it - so clever :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Wet n Wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana. I use it as a highlighter as appose to a bronzer. It gives such a nice natural glow that's suitable for everyday wear. I'd like to try their lipsticks next. Great box! xx

    sheergloss

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like such a lovely box!! A lot of the UK boxes are pretty poor in terms of how many products you actually get, so I don't personally subscribe to any of them. This one looks lovely, though, I like the variety of products included, and that eyeliner especially seems fab. :) Thanks for sharing your honest review, hun! <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is definitely a winner! Thanks Kay x

      Delete