Fall wishlist



Fall is here and I couldn't be happier about it.  As much as I love summer, this year it was too much. I cannot handle the heat anymore, the weather is giving me a bad mood and imagine spending all day at home where there is an air-condition. So yes, this year, summer was too much for me.

And another reason to be happy is the fact that a little shopping is required to welcome this season. Don't you agree? Haha! I love online shopping and I find myself browsing through these shops regularly. These are a few items that I fell in love with and hopefully they will be a part of my closet.

A gorgeous black lace top is always a must for fall and you can pair it with so many things, jeans, skirts like this grey one, culottes or trousers like these lovely olive ones.

I have never owned peep toe boots before and these are so cute. Perfect pairing with this striped shirt dress or this green playsuit.  And because the sun is still close to us and so hot, I like to protect my face by using sunscreen every day and of course, a nice cap.

Did you have a nice summer? And were you looking forward for fall to arrive or you didn't want summer to end? 
And what are the things on your wishlist? Give me some ideas!

24 comments

  1. It's so interesting to see the contrast in clothing as I just did a Spring wishlist haha! Great picks though :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I want all of it!! Especially that lace top. Just gorgeous

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good picks! Those boots look perfect for the autumn/fall!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those boots and that dress together would be so cute! I'm with you - summer needs to be over! You should look into combat boots too. I think they look so cute pair with pretty pieces like that lace top!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green trousers. I wanted some stylish ones like that but they're practically non existent in the high street here. I was looking forward to fall, although I'm not too sure now that there is a thunderstorm raging on! :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, that lace top is to die for! What a lovely blog you have here, you are doing amazing keep up your great work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Your picks are gorgeous, the trouser is a must have.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bag is amazing. so so beautiful and perfect for a day out and even for more dressy events.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I'd say you have a great taste. Lace tops are sure to be on my list too.

    Heart Rays 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely wishlist! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wishlist. Ok, well, that would be my wishlist too.
    Especially this amazing bag, I def need that!!!! <3

    xoxo, Colli
    my beautyblog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I honestly love all of your picks! I need to get myself a similar bag and top because they are gorgeous :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  13. My summer went pretty well thank you. I hope yours was good too :)
    I like your picks, the top, skirt, boots, bag. just love it! I didn't want the summer to end but oh well, i'm adjusting.
    Nice list! have a great end of the week! :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that playsuit and skirt! Both so so perfect for Fall. I love those peep toe boots too, can't wait to shop for it when it gets cooler! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never tried a peep toed boots too but I adore the one you featured here, Yiota! What a gorgeous wish list too, you have great taste girl.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all these! The first top is so beautiful :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely choices!

    x Sandra

    http://www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I'm in love with that playsuit!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those trousers, I've seen them before I'm considering getting them for work!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those boots are to die for! I've been wanting some new low heeled knee length lace up boots myself!

    waltzandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. All great pick but that top is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Pinning now.

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice picks !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete