Summer is here

Summer is here and everyone is changing wardrobes, doing shopping and enjoying the sun and beach.  I have been wearing summer clothes since the beginning of May, the weather has been amazing here and I have been enjoying those beautiful warm and sunny days.


Everyone that loves fashion knows that accessories compliment an outfit and I must admit that I love accessories. I can't leave the house without wearing a piece of jewellery, either this is a pair of earrings or a statement necklace or a hair piece. 

In today's post I have my fave picks from Dresslily summer collection, accessories and more. Enjoy!

Polka dot halter bikini set                    Beach straw hat


Round straw bag                       Espadrille sandals


            Shell rope necklace                        Tassel necklace  


Watermelon beach towel                Blue beach towel


Floppy sunhat                 Polka dot bikini


Flamingo bikini set               High waisted swimsuit  

 

   Summer wedges                Beaded anklet

 
Straw tote bag                      Rainbow straw bag


*This post is in collaboration with Dresslily. Use coupon DLGO20
($30-$6,$50-$10, $80-$16, $100-$20, $150-$30, $200-$40, $300-$60)

No comments