Revolution Skin Pink Clay Mask


Combination and oily skin has advantages and also disadvantages. An oily skin rarely 'cracks' and forms wrinkles or fine lines because oils keep the skin hydrated and smooth. But oily skin needs some serious cleansing and sometimes it's difficult to find a product that deep cleanses pores and leave my skin clean.



I use plenty of products to make sure my skin is super clean and I also love to use clay masks. Revolution has recently released new skincare products and four face masks, a Charcoal Purifying Face Mask, a Pink Clay Mask, Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Hydrating Face Mask and a Warming Gel Moisturising Face Mask.

In the last month, I have been using the Revolution Pink Clay Mask. This detoxing mask is formulated with Seaweed extract and Witch Hazel to help moisturize and soothe problematic areas. Draws out impurities and absorbs oil to encourage a healthier looking complexion.

This mask comes in a pot which is not the best for a mask, I prefer tubes because 1) it's easier to control the amount you want to use and 2) you don't have to stick your fingers in it. Plus, this mask doesn't have a spatula and I had to use one from another product. 

Tip: if you have a mask in a pot and you don't have a spatula, use a spoon instead of using your fingers so you don't transfer bacteria and contaminate the whole product.



This mask is rich and is applied nicely on the skin. It doesn't have a strong scent and it started drying after 5 minutes. I left it on for 15 minutes and it dried completely. After that, I washed it and my skin felt super clean and bright, plump and smooth. 

I am really pleased with this mask and I can't wait to try more!

Have you tried any of these masks or any new skincare releases from Revolution? What's a must try product?



No comments