Colourpop Lux Lipstick - 'What If'


Have you ever got a new lipstick that was so pretty you didn't want to wear it or ruin it but only stare at it?
Well, this happened to my a few months ago when I ordered this gorgeous lipstick from Colourpop cosmetics and I am talking about the shade 'What If'.



It is a gorgeous cool fuchsia shade that looks amazing on. It took me about a month until I decide to wear it and as you can see from the photos, I use the back of the lipstick because I want my lipsticks to look nice on photos and brand new.

The formula is creamy and is enriched with hydrating butters (Acai, Jojoba and Pomegranate Seed butters) to keep lips soft and smooth. It glides beautifully on my lips and it stays on for hours and feels both rich and lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy or drying on the lips. The color is beautiful and will look amazing to everyone, I truly believe this shade will compliment every skin tone. Plus, the price is amazing at $7. My only regret is that I didn't pick more shades, this lipstick is beautiful.




Have you tried this lipstick?
 What is your favorite shade from this range?

No comments