I Heart Revolution Fantasy Makeup Pigment Palette - Mermaid


Or the happy palette as I call it. Because only by looking at this beauty, you feel happy.

I have been wanting to get a palette with blue and green shades for quite some time now and when I saw this gorgeous palette, I couldn't leave it behind. I own many palettes from Revolution, such as the Soph X palette which is one of the best palettes I own, the shades and quality is amazing!

This palette is mini but the looks you can create with this one are endless with 9 beautiful summer shades. The shades are beautiful and summery, unfortunately these don't have names on them and there are both matte and shimmery.


Let's start from the price. At €4.99 you can't go wrong. Pigmentation is great in most shades, you can see from the swatches above that not all shades have the same outcome. Shimmery shades are extremely pigmented, the mattes are less pigmented especially the lighter ones.

I created two looks using this palette the last couple of days I was at home since we celebrated Easter and I had plenty of time to play and experiment with these colors. They blend nicely and I had no problems with them. I mean, with this amazing price I can't complain.

The two blue shades are my ultimate favorites and also the light green one. The green is less pigmented but applies nicely with a brush and it is slightly shimmery.

There are more palettes from the Fantasy collection such as the Unicorn, the Dragon and the Angel.


Have you tried this palette or any other palette from the Fantasy collection?


No comments