Why vintage is so on trend right now




Vintage shopping is so popular these days, vintage shops grow like trees and there is a tendency to vintage and retro items like never before. I wish we had more vintage shops here, the experience of shopping old and unique pieces is amazing; discovering vintage treasures that have been loved through the decades and find unique pieces that noone else will have.


Dresslily offers a new collection of vintage inspired items, from dresses to accessories and this has intrigued me most to try. I don't own any vintage item and I find myself watching youtube thrifting videos and I must admit that I am jealous of all the amazing and eccentric finds. I wish I owned a unique  vintage, one-of-a-kind piece too.

Here are my picks from Dresslily's new Boutique, inspired from the vintage shops.


    Tropical leaf print dress                             Ruffle floral dress




Floral polka dot dress                            Blue polka dot dress



Ruffle high rise bikini                 Halter bikini set 

Metal geometric earrings                                    White handbag



Round star handbag                         Retro bird necklace


Do you own any vintage or vintage inspired items? 



*This post is in collaboration with Dresslily

No comments