Natura Siberica Extra-Firming Night Mask


Night face masks have been in the beauty world for the last years and since I discovered them, I have been using them a lot in my night skincare routine.

A night face mask or a sleep/overnight mask as it is often called, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin during the night. It is richer than a night cream and it's the last step in the pm skincare routine. My routine starts early, I apply all skincare at about 7 or 8pm but I usually apply my sleep mask before I go to sleep, that would be on average at 11pm.

Natura Siberica is the first certified organic cosmetics manufacturer in Russia creating products formulated with wild-harvested Siberian herbs. They use the latest technology to preserve and enhance the unique healing properties of plants from Siberia.

All products contain wild harvested herbs and utilise the power of some of the four adaptogens (plants which help the body adapt to different negative environmental factors) only found in Siberia. The unique components in all the products are the bases which are derived from Pine Nut Oil and Altai Sea Buckthorn.



I have been using the Natura Siberica Firming Night Mask for a couple of months now and it's a product that not only smells amazing, but it makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom in the next morning. Not the description you were expecting, but it's the best represantation on how my skin feels in the next morning.

This very gentle facial mask has been designed to correct wrinkles overnight, when the skin is most inclined to recovery and rejuvenation. The mask deeply nourishes and revitalises the skin. It also provides skin a rejuvenating effect, slowing the ageing process, lifting features, and redefining facial contours.

The formula of this mask is thick, it is something between a gel and a thick cream and applies smoothly. It doesn't get absorbed fast so I make sure I apply it 10-15 minutes before going to sleep, to let it sink in.



My skin feels and looks more hydrated, bright and plump and I noticed that the BB Cream I use every morning is applied better and my skin looks smoother. My fine lines are softer and the sweet and calming scent of this cream makes it ideal to use before bed.

Have you tried anything from Natura Siberica? I am eyeing the Northern Soap for Deep Facial Cleansing next, I read amazing reviews about it and I am curious to try!

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon!

Yiota

No comments